Looking for go-getter singers, bands and songwriters

Looking for go-getter singers, bands and songwriters

HarryDisco
Gig Goer

The goal is to make it. Let's band together and help eachother figure this out. You gotta surround yourself with likeminded people to make it. First of all, let's get organized and keep in contact. I suggest we do that on Twitter as you will need a Twitter account to have your Spotify artist page verified anyway. @harrydisco Follow me and I'll follow you back on Twitter. Then we need to get our Spotify artist accounts verified. You need 250 followers for that. Let's organize that. But let's organize that on Twitter, because every tweet means publicity and that is what we need. Publicity and buzz. 

Task 1: set up a Twitter account

Task 2: follow @harrydisco (I will follow you back)

Task 3: follow everyone I follow

Task 4: Let's help eachother get the 250 followers needed to get our Spotify artist pages verified.

Come on let's do it! Doesn't it feel much better to actively do something to advance our careers than to just look at the Spotify counter and wait for plays? Let's get this show on the road!

3 Replies

Re: Looking for go-getter singers, bands and songwriters

magfoster
Roadie

Love this idea. I help manage The Carolyn, a pop punk band out of Atlanta! Just getting started on social media as well. Our Twitter is @thecarolynmusic and the Spotify account is below! 

HarryDisco
Gig Goer

Hi, I have followed The Carolyn on Twitter and Spotify. Their music is playing on the background now. Great songs.

---

@thecarolynmusic

@harrydisco

---

Just something that occurred to me. When tweeting to eachother, please copy paste a link to either your song or one of the other people's songs in the tweet. That way we can get the songs out of Spotify and onto the world wide web. That would mean more chances of being discovered and streamed.

Thank you again, Magfoster,

Harry Disco

Highlighted

HarryDisco
Gig Goer

@SpiderdaGod

@thecarolynmusic

@harrydisco

Keep creating buzz. Please always add a link to your own song on Spotify in the Tweet. That's how you get your music out. 

To get a link for your song go to

https://open.spotify.com

search for the artist, then right click on the song you want the URL of, click on Copy Song Link and paste the link in your Twitter message.

Do it for your own songs and other people's songs.

SUGGESTED POSTS