\M/ THRASH Metal

Highlighted
5 people liked this

\M/ THRASH Metal

THEOCSLAYER
Roadie

Post your favorite and new thrash metal and crossover bands, releases and playlists here to showcase this most awesome sub-genre.

I'll start with SLAYER's Christ Illusion, an amazing 2006 release that won 2 grammy's for Eyes of the Insane and for Final Six. Christ Illusion was initially banned in India, among other areas, in true Slayer style! Unfortunately, Final Six is a bonus track that is only available in the 2007 hardcopy re-release. 

spotify:album:41dQQuob8FPy5zWGg4vLXU

Christ Illusion.jpg
94 Replies
2 people liked this

Re: \M/ THRASH Metal

THEOCSLAYER
Roadie

Sepultura - 1996 ROOTS

spotify:album:5JjnPCfpp6redrkKpXZAs8

3 people liked this

THEOCSLAYER
Roadie

Lamb of GOD - 2004 Ashes of the Wake

spotify:album:22cwC9T4GqpPukJzWNBrlH

1 person liked this

THEOCSLAYER
Roadie

Behemoth - 2014 The Satanist

spotify:album:7l0L2YHlQwAyI4QyZTIWGS

2 people liked this

THEOCSLAYER
Roadie

Nailbomb - 1994 Point Blank - Just a phenomenal collaboration between Max Cavalera (Sepultura) and Alex Newport (Fudge Tunnel)

spotify:album:0CcgwAkqiglrLu6lH5lrSU

1 person liked this

Dfsoto
Roadie

THEOCSLAYER
Roadie

@Dfsoto that's sick! they are super tight...thanks for sharing.

Fudge Tunnel - 1993 Creep Diets 

spotify:album:2EmLLc4JxaGSrXbzYBEiPw

2 people liked this

THEOCSLAYER
Roadie

SLAYER - 2009 World Painted Blood - This album kicks **bleep**! Slayer at its finest.

spotify:album:44MTd2OAtSYY63DCcQ7P8n

SlayerWORLDPAINTEDBLOOD.jpg
1 person liked this

Dfsoto
Roadie

Newer band with old school thrash feel. They copied a lot of Kill Them All riffs and do not care...https://open.spotify.com/album/28ozrqxgul4uNT4p89NfJ4

2 people liked this

Spotify
Spotify

Amazing thread, people!

Now, I know this suggestion isn't strictly Thrash, but they're so damn great that I'm throwing them into this mosh pit of heavy hitters.

This is a recent album from the kings of Grindcore, Napalm Death. Encapsulating a brutal amount of Thrash Metal, Hardcore Punk and Death Metal influences in their melting pot, the UK group have long been the standard bearers for pure, utter ear-splitting extreme noise.

spotify:album:3McUmHqMv5K9JRdbBDP2RH

I defy anyone to sit down to 'How The Years Condemn' and not want to flail around like crazy. Feel your blood pressure hit the roof.

🤘

SUGGESTED POSTS