Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Missing Killswitch Engage Album?

Missing Killswitch Engage Album?

Just listening to some of my usual bands on Spotify and realised that Killswitch Engage have their self-titled 2009 album missing from their artisit profile. Is there a liscensing problem with the album or is it just missing? I could have sworn it was there before?

3 Replies

Yeah I can't listen to Rose of Sharyn and other epic titles either. Most of it is there, but definitely a lot of tracks are grayed out or missing?

Hi @ScorpionGymNZ,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

Spotify is constantly working to add new content to the platform as and when the content is made available to them. Hopefully your favorite music will be up soon.

Keep in mind that availability can vary over time and between countries, depending on agreements between Spotify and rights holders, such as artists or record labels; therefore content sometimes isn't available right away.

In the meantime, you can import local files to your Spotify library if you have the unavailable music as files on your computer.

I hope this helps, and let us know if you have any other questions.

Have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

It's been three years since this post and the album from Killswitch Engage is still missing. When will it be back?

Suggested posts