Missing Music...why?

Highlighted

Missing Music...why?

Lokiesheet

There are MANY unheard artists that spotify lacks but has many others who lack said talent i believe spotify needs to aquire a deal with "Angry Mic" while also they need to add the song Lurk by The Neighborhood. I love spotify and have made a collection of over 2000 songs but many are lacking and it saddens me. Please do what you can, best wishes- One happy spotify user. Namaste 

2 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Missing Music...why?

Josh
Community Legend

Hello!

Spotify needs to gain the rights to everything they stream, missing content is explained here  🙂 Once Spotify gains the rights to songs/albums it can be added to the library. 

Hope this helped 🙂

Don't forget to add your Kudos and mark as a solution if it helped you!

Follow me on Twitter

Whats a Spotify Rock Star?

Highlighted

Re: Missing Music...why?

jeremygoh
Community Legend
If you still can't find the music you're looking for, try contacting the artist or record label and ask why the music isn't on Spotify.

You can also open this form ( https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1JekHHcSq4OKWXlDO50XcQrMHoRbuiGOfvi96rPZ9fjY/viewform ) and provide us with feedback.

When doing so, do please keep in mind that this is an internal list we will use at regular intervals, to see how much interest there is for any given band. Submitting a name does not mean they will magically be showing up soon.
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

SUGGESTED POSTS