Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

More albums by Hilltop Hoods!

More albums by Hilltop Hoods!

Hello,

Well yeah, as the title says, I'm missing a few albums by these guys on Spotify, would really appreciate if you could, at least, consider adding more titles by them.

Thanks,

Björn

12 Replies

i too support this

Spotify at least needs the calling, the hard road, and the hard road restrung... without these the two latest albums you guys have posted are nothing...

I support this, as well

The Hard Road and Hard Road Restrung was on Spotify UK for a few weeks but suddenly dissappeared again. wth

Same here. Could you add all of the hilltop hoods albums please?

Did they delete hilltop hoods discography yesterday? I had them all available offline and now they don't work!!

Same here... What the heck?

They had most of their discography and it seems to have been taken off. There is only 2 songs up right now.

Please bring back Hilltop Hoods!!!

Why did you remove hth???

In my oppinion, The Hard Road Restrung is the best album in music history ever made. What kind of financial dissent happend that this album is not on spotify?

The availability of music on Spotify is up to the artist and their music label.

Spotify wants all the world's music, and they're working hard on making this happen for you. However sometimes agreements can't be reached with the artist or label or a change may happen in music ownership. Sometimes the music is only available in certain countries, while access is blocked to others. Sometimes the album or song will be unavailable temporary, and come back again later.

Suggested posts