Music News Spotify steals music from artist & their own customers also.

Highlighted

Music News Spotify steals music from artist & their own customers also.

"Spotify" stole 3 of our songs off of another website and were selling them world wide for about 2 years without us knowing here at Power Production Records. ASCAP notified us to report a major flux in our airtime on the radio and websites around the world and ask if we had privately issued any type of "Mechanical" license or "Work for Hire" to Spotify. We said "**bleep** No!" ASCAP in turn said we were stolen from and their lawyers would be awaiting our go. We have been invited to the Spotify class action lawsuit in turn. I'm very, very proud to say my label & publishing Co. is a shining member of the U.S. Copyright Office, ASCAP, BMI & Sound Exchange. We have been notified that Spotifys settlement request has been rejected by the federal courts as "insufficient funds according to the damages caused" and are demanding more money from Spotify. So, it may take about another year they said, but the damages will be more sufficient and better for my label. Spotify are trash thieves!
http://www.spotifypublishingsettlement.com/

1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Music News Spotify steals music from artist & their own customers also.

Spotify
Spotify

Hey @danielwaters438,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Rest assured, we're here to help you figure this out. We'd suggest reaching out to our Artist Support team via email about this. They should be able to answer questions you might have.

Thanks!

SUGGESTED POSTS