Music Trivia

Highlighted

Music Trivia

MadmanOnWheels
Roadie

This is just a playlist idea, that I had, the other day. Then it seemed, like a good trivia game. This is a two part, trivia.

If You know the answer, reply, by playlist, in order. Put the link, in the comment box.

For questions, see my comment.

https://open.spotify.com/user/madmanonwheels/playlist/3GrPsLldD6Lh8WAcHCLXvP

13 Replies

Music Trivia

MadmanOnWheels
Roadie

This is just a playlist idea, that I had, the other day. Then it seemed, like a good trivia game. This is a two part, trivia.

If You know the answer, reply, by playlist, in order. Put the link, in the comment box.

For questions, see my comment.

Re: Music Trivia

MadmanOnWheels
Roadie
Don't give away the answer, by typing it out. Just make, an answer playlist.

The first question is (in) the title, of the playlist. If you know the first question, don't answer. That just means, that you what the playlist should be. Just answer the second part, of the trivia (which is the playlist).

BenitoKCM
Roadie

Here the answer I think...

All songs were sampled...

spotify:user:benitokcm:playlist:7D3EN9Va9gA3HcGUrtIDZ5

MadmanOnWheels
Roadie

Yes, you got it, except you added, an extra song. "Sweet Home Alabama" and "Werewolves, of London" were BOTH, in "All Summer Long". Is "Home Sweet Home", By Rev Run, a newer release? I didn't see it, on Spotify, or You Tube.I learned something new and GOOD JOB. I have asked others and they could NOT even get the first part.

Screenshot_2016-02-13-20-18-03-1.png

MadmanOnWheels
Roadie

So, why is "Home Sweet Home", by Rev Run grayed out, when I go, to the actual playlist?

BenitoKCM
Roadie

Home sweet home is from the album Distortion (2005) and yes it's on Spotify.

Maybe is no available in your country, that`s why is grayed out when you go to the playlist.

MadmanOnWheels
Roadie

Oh, okay. So, you didn't add it, from your own music, through local files, right?

BenitoKCM
Roadie

I didn`t add it from my local files. I found it on Spotify.

MadmanOnWheels
Roadie

I didn't realize, that you made, an actual playlist, when you posted your answer, until now. It defeats the purpose, of my original idea, making a duplicate playlist, with the answer, by the question (my title). You should change the title, so the answer isn't revealed. This way, your friends can guess. I don't know, if yours is public, but you could just follow mine and show them.

SUGGESTED POSTS