Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Music in Spotify Ads

Music in Spotify Ads

Hey folks, Meredith from the Communitiy team here. 

Over the years we've had a lot of you asking about the music in Spotify ads. In short, we make the music in house (it's not a clip from another song). 

However these small clips aren't available on Spotify yet. The irony is indeed palpable. 

But, now that you're here in the Music Boards, we want to say welcome! If you're a music fan, we welcome you to jump into some of our other popular threads:

Happy discovering.

68 Replies

during the ad that starts with "what did being 12 sound like?", the same song plays when she says "what was your first slow dance?" !! If anyone could help, this would be great!

I'm curious about the ad that tells you you can listen to Spotify anywhere without a WiFi connection and has the subway sound at the end. I was getting into that. 🙂 I'm not sure it was a song but if it is I want to hear the whole thing! 

I was looking for the for the follow your friends ad song and I think I found it.

As is related to this post, I'm looking for a song in the spotify ads, the one where a girl is doing the add. In the picture, it has "try spotify desktop" with a MAC. The song I'm looking for is queued right after she says "nice and cozy".

I heard it as well in some ads, I think it was when the guy was saying "next, next,".

Hopefully, you can give me the answer to ths. Thanks in advance!

Hello, I'm looking for the first song in that add, the mellow guitary one after the guy says "Dude have you heard this?"

No one else seems to care about this song, opting for the techno one instead. It's rather annoying.

Thought I'd try and get the word out, see if anyone knows.

Yes I am also looking for the name of this song! I've been searching everywhere but can't find it. I agree it's areal mellow catchy guitar and no one seems to know lol. Let me know if you find out what it's called! Thanks

It's also on a "Play any tune, anytime" ad for a Spotify premium trial, right before a guy stops and goes "what?"

Still don't know what it is, but it's on more than one ad.

Does anyone know the one that starts off saying there's something great on tv tonight, then the song has a funky slap bass sound to it?

Hey everyone. We're going to close this thread to avoid any more confusion about music in Spotify ads. 

In short, we make the music in house (it's not a clip from another song). 

However these small clips aren't available on Spotify yet. The irony is indeed palpable. 

But, now that you're here in the Music Boards, we want to say welcome! If you're a music fan, we welcome you to jump into some of our other popular threads:

Happy discovering.

Suggested posts