Music in Squarespace add?

Music in Squarespace add?

Music Fan
‎2013-07-08 04:55 PM

Does anyone know what the song is in the background of the Squarespace add?

20 Replies

Re: Music in Squarespace add?

Award Winning Artist
‎2013-07-08 05:34 PM

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Although I don't know what song it is, I think the best place to wait for a result would be here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbYflA8JGbE

This is the official video, and several users have commented asking about the song, so hopefully someone might get an answer soon!

Anthony :)

This post was by Anthony - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Anthony   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Music Fan
‎2013-09-13 05:56 AM

Im pretty sure its from a group called Faded Paper Figures. They're really good. It may be their song "North by North" or "Metropolis". Hope this helped! 

Music Fan
‎2013-10-18 09:41 PM

pretty sure it is north by north by faded paper figures. Huge fan of theirs and that commercial has seemed all-too-familiar for too long.

Trying to find squarespace ad music

Music Fan
‎2014-01-02 12:34 AM

I know this may seem farfetched, but I would really like to try and find the music used in a recent squarespace ad. The only lyrics were from a female singer going "ooh oh ohh"...I wish I could type out the beat but I can't. I saw someone's post about this and the music suggested there was by Faded Paper Figures and I listened to the songs listed but they weren't the ones used in this one. The last I heard it was today, Jan 1, but I remember hearing for a months- at least 2. If anyone has ANY idea, that would be awesome. Thanks guys!

Re: Trying to find squarespace ad music

Music Fan
‎2014-01-02 07:54 PM

I've been trying to figure this out too. If it helps, the song has prominent drums and a syncopated beat.

Music Fan
‎2014-01-03 07:54 PM

The song is Lost and Found by Katie Herzig! 

Edited
‎2014-01-03 09:26 PM

Great song- Katie Herzig – Lost And Found.

I've heard this before too, but from the trailer for Saving Mr. Banks.

___

New to the Community? Check out the Community newbie tips

Did I solve your problem? Click 'Accept As Solution' to help others find the answer!

Need Spotify help on Twitter? Head to @SpotifyCares

Music Fan
‎2014-01-23 07:06 PM

Thanks to you, I now possess this song! I love this song.

Edited
Music Fan
‎2014-01-30 08:16 PM

LOL Funny i was just trying to figure that out as well. Its such a mellow beat! I was like "Ugh i need to find that song!" :) Thanks guys!

SUGGESTED POSTS