Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My favorite songs of 2019

3 more months to go ...

3 Replies

Man, I'm going to listen to this, enough stuff that I love with stuff that I've never heard that I'll probably like based on the others! The new Bombay Bicycle song though, Eat, Sleep, Wake (Nothing But You)! That's the one thing missing that would make it perfect for me haha!

I love several of the artists in the playlist, but I haven't heard that many songs! I'll definitely be checking this out, thanks for sharing 🙂

Hi @Rene01 and the others, I have three different Playlist for this matter, I try not to repet same song but maybe one or two are in two of the three Playlist, first 2019 Anthems with 177 tracks

spotify:playlist:18MjBt0g7W5YHoSXOsjmno

Then I have what I call Hot Stuff Vol 2019 (this are the tracks that I listen the most from week to week) already 210 tracks 

spotify:playlist:1fpq5W8bTleyw6D7XFqb3n

And finally a Playlist that I call My Top 100 Songs 2019 (So Far) with 86 tracks right now 

spotify:playlist:5zatoOKbnjdel7f5iFaTBy

This final playlist is kind of the best of the best but with tracks more easy listening or more kind of adult contemporary or something that your parent can listen to without making any argument (maybe). 

Cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts