Naughty 90s playlist! Vote :-)

Naughty 90s playlist! Vote :-)

GarGar90s
Casual Listener

Hi - I've been listening to a lot of 90s stuff recently and it's struck me that the 90s were actually naughtier than the Noughties!  So I'm creating a playlist of the sexiest/rudest tracks of the decade, but want to do it as a chart - so let me have your votes from the below :-) Choose as many as you like! 

Ginuwine – Pony; Right Said Fred - I’m Too Sexy; Color Me Badd - I Wanna **bleep** You Up; Bloodhound Gang – Bad Touch

Boyz II Men - I’ll Make Love to You; Prince - Sexy MF; R Kelly - Bump & Grind; Salt N Pepa - Let’s Talk About **bleep**

Cathy Dennis - Touch Me (All Night Long); 20 Fingers - Short D*ck Man; Britney - Baby One More Time; Right Said Fred - I’m Too Sexy

Sir Mix-A-Lot - Baby Got Back; Mousse T vs. Hot 'N' Juicy - I’m Horny; Sisqo - Thong Song; Inner Circle – Sweat; Nine Inch Nails – Closer

Madonna – Erotic; Was Not Shake Your Head (Let’s Go To Bed); East 17 – Deep; The Divinyls - I Touch Myself; Silk - Freak Me

Vengaboys - Boom Boom Boom Boom; K7 - Come Baby Come; Cher - It’s In His Kiss; MN8 - I’ve Got A Little Something For Ya

Beautiful South – Perfect 10; Tom Jones & Mousse T – **bleep** Bomb; 20 Fingers – Lick It; Michael Jackson - Keep It In The Closet

Spice Girls - 2 Become One; Licky Licky – Crispy; N-trance feat. Rod Stewart - Do You Think I’m Sexy?; Touch & Go - Would You?

Another Level - Freak Me; Right Said Fred - Don’t Talk Just Kiss; Salt N Pepa – Sexy Noises Turn Me On; Prince - Gett Off

Outhere Brothers - Boom Boom Boom; Right Said Fred – Stick It Out; Shaggy – Boombastic; George Michael - Outside; Janet Jackson - That's the Way Love Goes; D'Angelo - Brown Sugar

2 Replies

Re: Naughty 90s playlist! Vote :-)

Rock Star 16
Rock Star 16

Why a chart? :) I would honestly still listen to it even if it's in a 'random' order, because the idea of such a playlist sounds cool to me!

Also, don't forget Sin with Sebastian, the eurodance band that emerged in '95 with the chart-topping song 'Shut up (and sleep with me)', and an album 'Golden Boy' in the following year.

(gotta love the censorfilter here. Cigarettes After Bleep is still my favourite band)

SebastyRock Star 16
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Re: Naughty 90s playlist! Vote :-)

GarGar90s
Casual Listener

Thanks, some good bleeping suggestions there! 😃 

Keen to do it as a chart as I'm then looking at a podcast feature. 

Any personal picks from the above? The list kept getting longer as I found, and people suggested, even more! 

SUGGESTED POSTS