New 30 Seconds to Mars album

New 30 Seconds to Mars album

Chingy
Casual Listener

Dear Spotify staff,

I was wondering if you guys are planning to put up the explicit version of the new album from Thirty Seconds to Mars.

It was previously accessible from the What's New section when I clicked the ad, but right now it is nowhere to be found.

3 Replies

Re: New 30 Seconds to Mars album

Taylor
Community Legend

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Please note that for Spotify to have music on their servers; they require the permissions from the record label. The chances are that the record label have not given the permissions from Spotify (or if it was just on whats new they have probaby removed it for some reason), which means that Spotify can't have the music. Spotify make everything they have available to us, so hopefully it will appear again soon!

Anthony :)

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Peter__
Community Legend

Just had a quick look in the catalogue, I can only see 1 version of that album currently under the Artist URI:

Thirty Seconds To Mars – LOVE LUST FAITH + DREAMS was there another one?

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Highlighted

Chingy
Casual Listener

Even before, the album wasn't accessible through searching under either album or artist, the only way to get to it was through the What's New section that provided a link to the explicit version of the album.

With this said, however, there are 2 LOVE LUST FAITH + DREAMS albums that can be found on my mobile Spotify, the clean and explicit versions.

SUGGESTED POSTS