New Fresh Finds Spotify Playlist Request

Highlighted

New Fresh Finds Spotify Playlist Request

coledudley122
Casual Listener

Hi, i am a big fan of Fresh Finds, but i do have a little suggestion with the spin-off genre playlists. 

And because i am a die-hard christian,  i would like to suggest a new fresh finds spin-off playlist.
Fresh Finds: Rejoice: a new Fresh Finds playlist with Fresh Christian Music from independent artists. Because you and myself, would like to hear independent music from the supporters of our Lord and Savior.

Jesus and Christians for life  😇

P.S. I would like the Fresh Finds: Rejoice cover to be light green
3 Replies
Highlighted

Re: New Fresh Finds Spotify Playlist Request

OverflowMusic
Regular

We actually have something like this on the Overflow Music page. We call it ReFill. The concept is for listeners like yourself to discover or refill on new and classic Christian music. We cover 11 different genres like POP, R&P (Christian R&B), CEDM and more. We update lists weekly so you don't miss out. 

Hope this helps you!

Anthony
Curator at Overflow Ministries Group

SpotifyCoversPop 9-20.jpgSpotifyCoversRP 10-25.jpg

Highlighted
Moved:

This post was removed for violating the Community Terms and Conditions, specifically "Avoid double posting". Any users posting the same content multiple times will have their posts removed. For more information please read here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Music-Chat/Reminder-Spotify-Community-Guidelines/td-p/4786834

Highlighted

pamnori
Music Fan

Hi I am a Christian indie artist on Spotify... you may like some of my music... under Pam Nori.  Blessings...

SUGGESTED POSTS