New Music Friday Release Day Week 24 (06.14.19)

New Music Friday Release Day Week 24 (06.14.19)

Rock Star 12
Rock Star 12

New Music Friday,  great releases for this week and I hope you enjoy as much as I do, we started...

First if you enjoy small bands or less know artist this two options are for you and also can find more like this in this thread Less Than 1,000 Followers

But if you enjoy Jazz you need to check out this new album (you can find in this thread about Contemporary Jazz  tracks like this one)

And if you love electronic or techno music you can check it out this two new albums (you can visit this thread for similar music Electronic Music 2019 )  

Another excellent option for today is this album Are You Ok? An Alternative or Indie pop band with a beautiful atmospheric pop songs from UK you also can find tracks like this in this thread Indie Only Also in this same box the check out the new album by BeaconSchool 

Also for today you can enjoy this beautiful voice by Meernaa, you can find females tracks also in this thread Female Albums 2019

But if your thing is Rock you can check it out this  EP and you can find similar track in this thread 2010's Alternative Indie Music from the last 10 years.

And if heavy riffs is your thing check out this surprising EP by Swedish band Soilwork 

Hope you can enjoy this albums, see you next week.

Cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 12
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
2 Replies

Re: New Music Friday Release Day Week 24 (06.14.19)

Rock Star 12
Rock Star 12

Another album released today is all about badass girls band Voiid (garage punk) you can find more female bands in this trhread Female Bands Rocks

JpgchiefRock Star 12

Re: New Music Friday Release Day Week 24 (06.14.19)

Rock Star 12
Rock Star 12

This album is a beautiful work is an immersive  ambient  music that you can find similar tracks in this threads Off The Radar  or Atmospheric and Ethereality Sounds

Cheers!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 12
SUGGESTED POSTS