New artist, new album, would love your feed back.

New artist, new album, would love your feed back.

KevinMinney
Music Fan

Hello. 

I just released an debut album called 'Stories of the Sky'.  Produced by a Mercury-nominated producer in Brighton, UK. 

Please see album below and would love any feedback.   (Be kind! ;) ) 

I am also seeking advice on getting this album on to those all important playlist.

https://open.spotify.com/album/53N3fBYW6RWkMYqrm4e2RT

Warm regards 

Kev

3 Replies

Re: New artist, new album, would love your feed back.

Rock Star 16
Rock Star 16

Ey, @KevinMinney!

Currently going through your album. :)
I like the nice calm atmospheric sound. Sounds like very good chilling and relaxing music!
I love the production, really. Your choice was very good! Beautiful to listen to.

If the world was fair, 'Fairy Tales And Chains' would play from the radio during the christmas season. ;-) Also, it slightly reminds me of one Robbie Williams tune. No radical similarities or anything, just brings it to mind.
My favorite song would be the first song, alongside the Fairy Tales one. 'Chaos In The Sky' is pretty much brilliant for me!
Would bring out 'Changes' too, it's a beautiful, almost ethereal song, the female vocals really work well with your voice! And so does the piano...

About getting to playlists...

You can peek into this thread, if you haven't already.
Overall, Spotify community is a good place to promote yourself. : )

Wishin you the best of luck and happiness in your music career! :)

SebastyRock Star 16
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

KevinMinney
Music Fan

Hello sebastVAIO

Thank you for your feedback, that made my day, especially after a long frustrating day of being an DIY artist (I think I need a holiday) :) 

Really appericate youre kind words, and have messaged that board.  Thank you Buddy 

Highlighted

Scottychams
Roadie

Really great especially for a new artist, my first release wasn't very technically proficient. If you're interested in giving me feedback my latest relese and first album is here:

https://open.spotify.com/album/1io41yfdmlx0lGJGZgkVPL

SUGGESTED POSTS