New glee Songs

New glee Songs

Xcaddax
Casual Listener
Hey,
I was wondering if anybody knows why spotify stopped to update the new gleesongs.
I'd like to hear them 'cause some of them are actualy really good.
So please please please update them! :)

MfG cadda
5 Replies

Re: New glee Songs

MikeyB
Community Legend
The release and update of songs within Spotify is dependent on the labels in charge of those songs. Spotify releases songs as soon as they get them...you may just have to wait for a bit before being able to listen to them.
Spotify on!
Mikey

Spotify | Twitter

Did you like this post? Please add kudos below!
Did this post solve your issue? Accept it as a solution below!

user-removed
Not applicable

So what I don't understand is why the songs from yesterday's episode of glee aren't on spotify. I know it has something to do with record labels and whatever but if I remember correctly I got the songs from last weeks episode on the day of that episode. I don't get it, I just want my dang glee songs. Is that so hard to ask. What do I do because this is just stupid. I just want them ASAP, preferably on the day of the episode. Is that even possible. 

Joe
Community Legend

Music is uploaded by the rights holders or their agents. If they're not adding music quickly enough for you, get in touch with them and complain.

user-removed
Not applicable

Who do I talk to since I have no idea who to talk too. It would mean a lot to get some info in terms of people to talk to in terms of songs. I am looking for other songs that I want to complain to about and would like info about the people in charge of these songs as well. Who do I talk to?!?!?!?!?

Joe
Community Legend

The publishers.

SUGGESTED POSTS