Solved!

leeflea2009
Music Fan

Hello, I just joined and am trying to figure out the ropes. It seeems I'll enjoy it.

Happy listening,

Leeflea

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: New member

Spotify
Spotify

Welcome Leeflea! We hope you enjoy it! I've responded to your other post, I hope it helps you get up and running.

Let us know if there's anything you need help with.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?
5 Replies

Spotify
Spotify

Welcome Leeflea! We hope you enjoy it! I've responded to your other post, I hope it helps you get up and running.

Let us know if there's anything you need help with.

-------

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

leeflea2009
Music Fan

Thank you,

I see I have been tagged as 'inappropriate content' for writing a similalar messaged. Don't know what that's about but as I said, I am learning.

Again, thanks for your kindness. '

Leeflea2009

leeflea2009
Music Fan

Sam, I see you are a moderator. I think I misread your message. I'm not awake yet. I thought my saying hello to everybody had been tagged as ina ppropriate but now that I've reread it I think I was wrong.

Too, I received an email from Spotify which has me confused and am waiting a response. Might you assist me with this?

Please, don't tag me on this as you know I'm just learning.

Leeflea2009

leeflea2009
Music Fan

As a new member, I didn't know exactly where to go to post my question but what do I do to allow members to email me and to receive email from members?

Thank you,

Leeflea2009

Highlighted

Spotify
Spotify
If you have a question, you can check if anyone has a similar problem my searching in the 'Search' box above. If your problem is unique, just head to the relevant area in the Community and post your question. You'll then get help from other Community members, as well as us moderators if need be.
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?
SUGGESTED POSTS