Announcements

New synthwave album - "Wasteland of Dreams"

Reply
Highlighted

New synthwave album - "Wasteland of Dreams"

Gig Goer

Hi all!

 

Yesterday I released my new cinematic synthwave album called Wasteland of Dreams. Take a listen and leave a comment if you want to share what you think about it. Feel free to add any (or all) of the tracks to your playlists. 🙂

 

https://open.spotify.com/album/2RcTQzVilj964yMXUgSKeS

9 Replies
Highlighted

Re: New synthwave album - "Wasteland of Dreams"

Community Legend
Quite a nice album! Sounds similar to M83.

Highlighted

Re: New synthwave album - "Wasteland of Dreams"

Rock Star 21
Rock Star 21

Quite nice indeed!

 

It could be in the next Stranger Things season 🙂

BittencourtRock Star 21
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Highlighted

Re: New synthwave album - "Wasteland of Dreams"

Regular

Heads up, most of your plays seem to be generated by playlists containing only bots. If Spotify catches on to this your artist profile might get deleted as a result if I remember correctly. 

If I were you I'd get on top of this and contact Spotify about this before someone else does it. By the looks of this, you might've hired some kind of promoting service claiming to deliver listeners by pitching you to playlists who are scamming you right now. 


Musics not bad, would be a shame if it were taken down. 

 

 

Highlighted

Re: New synthwave album - "Wasteland of Dreams"

Roadie

Very nice album!

Highlighted

Re: New synthwave album - "Wasteland of Dreams"

Regular

Love this man. So smooth.

 

Check out my tracks maybe we can get a collab going!!

 

I would categorize myself as chill but aggressive downtempo electronic wave type stuff. If you think it's anything different let me know. Also anyone reading please consider adding my music to your playlists! Thanks a lot.

 

Here is my link.

https://open.spotify.com/artist/4v9bjVGSdGyrw432uZmSKz?si=ptAxU8l7QvurDMgTbMgapw

Highlighted

Re: New synthwave album - "Wasteland of Dreams"

Gig Goer

@A_Musicophile wrote:
Quite a nice album! Sounds similar to M83.


Thanks for that comparison! M83 is an awesome band! Love their soundtrack to the Tom Cruise movie Oblivion.

Highlighted

Re: New synthwave album - "Wasteland of Dreams"

Gig Goer

@Bittencourt wrote:

Quite nice indeed!

 

It could be in the next Stranger Things season 🙂



Thank you! Ooh, that would be really awesome! Love that series... 🙂

Highlighted

Re: New synthwave album - "Wasteland of Dreams"

Gig Goer

@Bodill wrote:

Heads up, most of your plays seem to be generated by playlists containing only bots. If Spotify catches on to this your artist profile might get deleted as a result if I remember correctly. 

If I were you I'd get on top of this and contact Spotify about this before someone else does it. By the looks of this, you might've hired some kind of promoting service claiming to deliver listeners by pitching you to playlists who are scamming you right now. 


Musics not bad, would be a shame if it were taken down. 

 

 



Okay, thanks for the heads up. I'll definately contact Spotify!

Highlighted

Re: New synthwave album - "Wasteland of Dreams"

Gig Goer

@forsai wrote:

Love this man. So smooth.

 

Check out my tracks maybe we can get a collab going!!

 

I would categorize myself as chill but aggressive downtempo electronic wave type stuff. If you think it's anything different let me know. Also anyone reading please consider adding my music to your playlists! Thanks a lot.

 


Thank you! 

 

I hope your album is doing well. 🙂

SUGGESTED POSTS