No Paramore Album?

Re: No Paramore Album?

AnghellicKarma
Regular

For what it's worth, Paramore (well, Hayley) tweeted that Rdio has the album to listen to (plus bonus tracks) for free at the moment, so I'm going to go ahead and give that a whirl. Still hoping it gets added in Spotify though, considering I'm a paying Premium member!

TahuNuvaK1

Rdio has the album exclusively I beleive

wizard7926
Casual Listener

Yes, Rdio does have the album exclusively for one week. Nothing Spotify can do about it for now.

=====================

Rdio (www.rdio.com) and Fueled by Ramen recording group Paramore have announced the band’s highly-anticipated, new self-titled album Paramore will stream exclusively on Rdio starting April 9. In addition, Rdio will feature two bonus tracks from the GRAMMY®-nominated group that will not be available through any other music streaming services. The exclusive free streaming of Paramore will continue through April 15 ..

Peter__
Community Legend

@wizard7926 wrote:

Yes, Rdio does have the album exclusively for one week. Nothing Spotify can do about it for now.

=====================

Rdio (www.rdio.com) and Fueled by Ramen recording group Paramore have announced the band’s highly-anticipated, new self-titled album Paramore will stream exclusively on Rdio starting April 9. In addition, Rdio will feature two bonus tracks from the GRAMMY®-nominated group that will not be available through any other music streaming services. The exclusive free streaming of Paramore will continue through April 15 ..

Must only be in the USA, its available here in the UK still! 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

unaffected95
Casual Listener

I understand that Rdio had the album exclusivly for the past week, but that week is up as of today (Tue. April 16). It is very frustrating that spotify have yet to make the album available in the US, especially considering that Paramore along with TuneWiki are hosting a contest/giveaway that requires you listen to the tracks through Spotify. 

AnghellicKarma
Regular

^ Not sure what your problem was, but I saw the new Paramore album in Spotify as of this morning. I even jammed out to it in my car (thanks to being Premium)!

Highlighted

wizard7926
Casual Listener

Yeah, it's been available all day stateside.

Did you search for the actual album rather than look for it under New Releases (which it technically isn't since it came out a week ago)?

SUGGESTED POSTS