Nuclear Blast?

Nuclear Blast?

Alx
Regular
Did Nuclear Blast remove their catalogue? I cant find their albums anymore in my playlist or elsewhere.
15 Replies

Re: Nuclear Blast?

Rorey
Spotify Legend

Weird.  I can see Epica's albums, as available in Sweden.  As far as I know, they haven't pulled their content from our catalogue. Which artists have become unplayable?  

Alx
Regular

Hmm ok, here is a small list:

Overkill - Ironbound

Rage - Strings To A Web

Arsis - Starve For The Devil

Mnemic - Sons of The System

Eluveitie - Everything Remains

Annotations of An Autopsy - The Reign of Darkness

Well, that should be enough to get you started :)

Thnx for the reply. 

Alx
Regular
It seems like they have just made one track available of each album?
Now looking at my 2009 list with Vader, Behemoth and Augury for example.
I _DO_ hope that this is some mistake. If both Century Media and Nuclear Blast are removed, this is a major blow to Spotify.

Alx
Regular
Any updates?

rimbaud76
Gig Goer

Your business is going to fail if you are not honest with the people (like myself) who are paying $9.99 per month for a service that seems to be losing music as fast as it's adding it.

Figure it out, Spotify...and quickly.

Alx
Regular
Uuhhh... i actually thought that you would check on this and get back to us?

overfloater
Roadie
Which country are you in? Wondering if this is a region-related issue...
I checked over your previous list. This is what turns up in the US:

Overkill - Ironbound  --  Album not available in the US. (One track -- Bring Me The Night -- is linked from a NB compilation.) A bunch of their other albums are available, though. 

Rage - Strings To A Web -- Available.

Arsis - Starve For The Devil -- Available.

Mnemic - Sons of The System -- Available.

Eluveitie - Everything Remains -- Available.

Annotations of An Autopsy - The Reign of Darkness -- Available.

All of Epica's NB albums are available: the latest 3 studio albums plus The Classical Conspiracy. (The first two studio albums plus The Score weren't on Nuclear Blast and aren't available.)

In fact, Epica have specifically been promoting the latest album's availability on Spotify via their Facebook page, so I've sort of assumed it's a global Spotify release and not region-restricted.

overfloater
Roadie

Also checked on Augury, Behemoth and Vader -- bunch of albums available for each in the US.

Which client are you using? Win/OSX/iOS/Android/etc.?

And do you have/have you had any of the problem tracks present on the device as local or offline tracks, either currently or previously? (I'm wondering if the presence of local or cached tracks could have confused the client somehow.)

Alx
Regular
Hi. I'm located in Sweden. Using different clients, iOS, Android and Windows. All playlists were probably made on a Windows machine though. Would it help if you looked at my playlists directly, then my username on Spotify is a_l_x
SUGGESTED POSTS