Off line for two days; just when I was considering paying Premium. Help line advice adhered to.

Off line for two days; just when I was considering paying Premium. Help line advice adhered to.

AnneM
Casual Listener

4 Replies

Re: Off line for two days; just when I was considering paying Premium. Help line advice adhered to.

AnneM
Casual Listener

This is an "FB" account. I have relogged in and have reset my password. Still nothing. Just says that I am offline.

Re: Off line for two days; just when I was considering paying Premium. Help line advice adhered to.

David
Spotify Legend
Are you running any firewall / anti-virus software at all? That might be causing a connection issue with Spotify not connecting. If you do, try adding Spotify to the exceptions list.
Airhorn Enthusiast

AnneM
Casual Listener

Thank you!  I have done all that and still no music.  Feeling rather dismayed to say the least.

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Could you see if there's anything in this topic that might still help your situation?

Community Ergo Sum
SUGGESTED POSTS