Old Music, On Spotify for the First Time

Old Music, On Spotify for the First Time

Jonahman10
Roadie

So this topic is dedicated to recordings of music that have existed for a while, but have just been released on Spotify. This thread wasn't really intended for new covers/recordings of a preexisitng song, but I guess rereleases of a preexisting recording/cover are close enough to fit into this category.

So to start off, I am excited that the Composer Cristopher Tin is starting to release some of his discography, which has been around for a number of years, on Spotify for the first time. Here is part of one of his albums he has just recently released to Spotify including music from part of his song cycle, The Drop That Contained the Sea. It is a blend of World Music (each song is in a different language and invokes the musical language of that culture) Classical, and even a little bit of pop/video game music:

The Drop That Contained the Sea

~Soli Deo Gloria~
* If you see a single asterisk like before this sentence, it most likely denotes sarcasm.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Classical Musicians Unite!
1 Reply

Re: Old Music, On Spotify for the First Time

lyteside
Gig Goer

When I was a kid, I loved watching the Rescuers Downunder (by Disney). Loved the soundtrack, especially the flute work during the Eagle's theme. Been waiting for it to come on Spotify, and i see it just came on a couple of months ago! Yay me.

spotify:track:0ex3jRuxshQThiunCnIswz

Follow me

Electronic. EDM. Industrial.
Story-driven music with a dark fantasy theme.

Thanks for supporting my music!
SUGGESTED POSTS