[Oldies] Pop, 60's, 70's, Rock'n' roll, Blues, Rhythm 'n' blues, Folk

Highlighted

[Oldies] Pop, 60's, 70's, Rock'n' roll, Blues, Rhythm 'n' blues, Folk

user-removed
Not applicable

Hello !!

Welcome all ..... if you wish

Blues : Mississippi - vol 1

The Delta blues is one of the earliest styles of blues music. It originated in the Mississippi Delta, a region of the United States that stretches from Memphis, Tennessee in the north to Vicksburg, Mississippi in the south, Helena, Arkansas in the west to the Yazoo River on the east. The Mississippi Delta area is famous both for its fertile soil and its poverty. Guitar, harmonica and cigar box guitar are the dominant instruments used, with slide guitar (usually on the steel guitar) being a hallmark of the style. The vocal styles range from introspective and soulful to passionate and fiery. Delta blues is also regarded as a regional variation of country blues. ( Wikipedia )

100 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Oldies : Blues, Rhythm 'n' blues, Rock 'n' roll, Pop, 60's, 70's, 80's, Folk, Country, Reggae.

user-removed
Not applicable

Hey there.

Thanks for great playlist. I see you like this stuff, I'm listening this on lunch today!

Thanks for great playlist... my friend!

Highlighted

Re : Oldies : Blues, Rhythm 'n' blues, Rock 'n' roll, Pop, 60's, 70's, 80's, Folk, Country

user-removed
Not applicable

hello !

Funk & Soul ( Oldies .... of course !! ) ( 50's-70's )

Small selection of R & B, soul tends Funk with some standarts, among artists less known but effective

Highlighted

Re : Oldies : Blues, Rhythm 'n' blues, Rock 'n' roll, Pop, 60's, 70's, 80's, Folk, Country, Reggae

Roadie

I've always wanted to make my own funk playlist.

Because I only partly enjoy listening to funk and I have my own perception what I call funk, hehe. And there are many popular funk songs I don't like.

But this is how far I am with it... Not much! 😄

Also some songs are not funk, haha.

Highlighted

Re : Oldies : Blues, Rhythm 'n' blues, Rock 'n' roll, Pop, 60's, 70's, 80's, Folk, Country, Reggae

user-removed
Not applicable

I was almost thinking if Sly and The Family Stone was not there, I thought you were pulling everyones legs. 🙂

Do you like any of the Funk inspired rock songs from that era as well? There is rather allot of it as Funk ended up blending over into the Rock and Hard rock styles of the era.

Highlighted

Re : Oldies : Blues, Rhythm 'n' blues, Rock 'n' roll, Pop, 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's, Folk

user-removed
Not applicable

Hellllo !

Rock and roll !!!!!!!!!

Rock 'n' roll, Rockabilly, Psychobilly, Punk and more - vol.8

With  :  The psychobilly kadillaks,  Demented are go,  Frantic flinstones,  Ray taylor,  Restless,  The flaming sideburns,  Ministry,  Killing joke,  Dallas moore,  Laurel aitken,  Floyd mack,  Ray strong,  The pinstripes,  Hillbilly hellcats,  monster magnet,  Compulsion,  The wildhearts,  The electric hellfire club;  Powerman 5000,  Scott h. biram,  Shooter jennings,  The weight, The sterms

Highlighted

Re : Oldies : Blues, Rhythm 'n' blues, Rock 'n' roll, Pop, 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's, Folk

user-removed
Not applicable

Hello !!

60's - 70's - Pop, Rock, Garage, Psychedelic

Vol.1

Menu  :  The 13 th Floor Elevators,  The beau brummels,  The 23 rd turnoff,  The fleur de lys,  Syd barrett,  The glass keys,  9.30 fly,  The Fredric,  Cob,  49th Paralell,  The accent,  Simon dupree & the big sound,  The Aardwarks,  The zodiac,  Aaron lightman,  Focus three,  Syndicate of sound,  The syn

Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

Hello !!

FOLK ( And Similar )

The Carter Family, in the 30's, Dan baker today, via Woody guthrie, Patrick Sky, Doc watson, or Jackson C. Frank

Small little selection

Folk – vol.1

Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

Hello !!

Weird and very weird party - Vol.4

Weird, Very Weird ...... Sometimes very, very, very, very,. weird
Rock'n'roll, Monsters, jungle (no techno !....... Rather King Kong), Halloween, Exotica
And other quirks

Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

Hello !!

Blues : Mississippi - vol 2

The Delta blues is one of the earliest styles of blues music. It originated in the Mississippi Delta, a region of the United States that stretches from Memphis, Tennessee in the north to Vicksburg, Mississippi in the south, Helena, Arkansas in the west to the Yazoo River on the east. The Mississippi Delta area is famous both for its fertile soil and its poverty. Guitar, harmonica and cigar box guitar are the dominant instruments used, with slide guitar (usually on the steel guitar) being a hallmark of the style. The vocal styles range from introspective and soulful to passionate and fiery. Delta blues is also regarded as a regional variation of country blues.( Wikipedia )

SUGGESTED POSTS