Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Oliver Schories & Jan Blomqvist – Packard (Track of the Week 25/20)

Oliver Schories & Jan Blomqvist – Packard (Track of the Week 25/20)

Oliver Schories & Jan Blomqvist - Packard (Track of the Week 25_20).jpgWhether at sunrise or at the club in the night: Oliver Schories & Jan Blomqvist know how to inspire with ‘Packard’.

Oliver Schories & Jan Blomqvist . Two names that make House and Techno lovers **bleep** up their ears. A collaboration of the two scene giants? This is so **bleep**ing cool! The expectations are high, but they won’t be disappointed. Beautiful harmonies, a well thought out arrangement, a great sound and not to forget Jan’s distinctive vocals. An all-round great result. The single includes ‘Packard‘ in three versions: The sunrise mix (original mix?), the club mix and a shortened edit of the sunrise version. What’s my favorite? Both versions, depending on my mood. Basically I am not a friend of shortened versions, but that’s a matter of taste.

The sunrise mix is actually on the top of the ‘Deep & Melodic Visions ‘ playlist. The club mix can be found on the ‘Ibiza 2020 ‘ and the new playlist ‘Berliner Nachtmusik ‘.

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6vcnm2ksrLpEGKMk9Kzuyp?si=3jRH1LNESVyNvPfPn7YA-g

0 Replies

Suggested posts