On This Day :
May 5, 1992 : The Drill debut EP by the British band Radiohead, was released.
Fun facts 1 :
* The four songs of this EP were demos.
* The original manufacturing was limited to 3,000 CDs.
* When the songs have been recorded the name of the band was On A Friday.
* One month later the band changed name to Radiohead (from the song Radio Head by Talking Heads).
* The song Prove Yourself was played on BBC Radio 1 by Gary Davies.
Fun facts 2 :
* Track listing of the EP was : Prove Yourself / Stupid Car / You / Thinking About You /
* All the songs, except Stupid Car, have been re-recorded for the debut album Pablo Honey (1993).
* The EP is available on the bonus disc of the Collector's Edition of Pablo Honey (not on Spotify), as well as on 12", 45RPM vinyl.