Original version, and copy (good or bad)

Re: Original version, and copy (good or bad)

user-removed
Not applicable

Sweet Child O'Mine - Gun's N' Roses ( Appetite For Destruction )

Sweet Child O' Mine" is a song by American hard rock band Guns N' Roses, and the third single from their 1987 debut studio album, Appetite for Destruction. Released on August 17, 1988, the song topped the Billboard Hot 100 chart, becoming the band's first and only number-one single in the U.S. Billboard ranked it as the No. 5 song for 1988. It reached number six on the UK Singles Chart, when re-released in 1989.

Sweet Child O'Mine - Taken By Trees ( 2008 )

user-removed
Not applicable

Hello !

Shake Sugaree - Elizabeth Cotten And Brenda Evans ( 60's )

A self-taught left-handed guitarist, Cotten developed her own original style. Her approach involved using a right-handed guitar (usually in standard tuning), not re-strung for left-handed playing, essentially, holding a right-handed guitar upside down. This position required her to play the bass lines with her fingers and the melody with her thumb. Her signature alternating bass style has become known as "Cotten picking".

Cotten had retired from the guitar for 25 years, except for occasional church performances. She didn't begin performing publicly and recording until she was in her 60s. She was discovered by the folk-singing Seeger family while she was working for them as a housekeeper.

The new-found interest in her work inspired her to write more material to play, and in 1967 she released a record created with her grandchildren, which took its name from one of her songs, Shake Sugaree.

Shake Sugaree - Rhiannon Giddens ( Tomorrow Is My Turn - 2015 )

user-removed
Not applicable

Hello !

You Know I'm No Good - Amy Winehouse (Back To Black - 2006)

You Know I'm No Good - Dj Style (The Sytlish One - 2014) 

Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

Hello!

Tiger Mountain Pleasant Song - Fleet Foxes

Fleet Foxes is a Grammy-nominated American indie folk band that was formed in Seattle, Washington. It is signed to the Sub Pop and Bella Union record labels. The band came to prominence in 2008 with the release of its second EP, Sun Giant, and its first album Fleet Foxes. Both received much critical praise and reviewers often noted the band's use of refined lyrics and vocal harmonies.

( Wikipedia )

Danny Givertz: Dolores Park" is the anticipated debut solo album of a soulful crooner who has recently emerged on the California music scene. This collection is a stunning song cycle drawn from indie rock, folk pop, Americana and world music. ( cdbaby.com )

MrRockin
Music Fan

Fall At My Feet by New Zealand/Australian band Crowded House is the original version. This song was released in 1991 off the album Woodface. Then in 2010,  Australian radio station Triple j released an album called He Will Have His Way which is a compilation album featuring male Australian and New Zealand musicians performing songs written by Neil Finn and Tim Finn.

Fall At My Feet - The original version.

Fall At Your Feet - From the album He Will Have His Way by Australian folk rock band Boy & Bear

user-removed
Not applicable

Born Slippy (Nuxx)- Underworld (1996)

Born Slippy (Nuxx)- Get Well Soon (2008) 

user-removed
Not applicable

Hello !

beautiful version of "get well soon" !

Thanks !

user-removed
Not applicable
@ghysl, glad you like it !
This version is so far away from the original !

RNRRT
Roadie

All Along the Watchtower, done first by Bob Dylan, then Jimi Hendrix.

If you liked my post, please send me some "kudos"!

If I solved a problem for you, please click the "accept as solution" tab.

FOLLOW ME AND I WILL FOLLOW YOU (just let me know you followed me)

KAREN ON LAST.FM

Karen's Twitter

user-removed
Not applicable

Hello !

Just What I Needed - The cars ( 1978 )

The Cars are an American rock band that emerged from the new wave scene in the late 1970s. The band originated in Boston, Massachusetts, with lead singer, rhythm guitarist and songwriter Ric Ocasek,The Cars were at the forefront in merging 1970s guitar-oriented rock with the new synth-oriented pop that was then becoming popular and which would flourish in the early 1980s. The Cars started fresh with their debut album The Cars which went on to go platinum in late 1978. The Cars' debut album was called a "genuine rock masterpiece" by AllMusic. The most successful and well known song from the album, "Just What I Needed", started as a demo in 1977. ( wikipedia )

Just What I Needed - Toshi Reagon ( Toshi - 2002 )

SUGGESTED POSTS