Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Original version, and copy (good or bad)

Original version, and copy (good or bad)

hello !

New game ( If you want ! )

Everything is in the title

If the author died around 1752 (traditional)
No original version (of course)

Example With "On the road Again" By Canned heat ( 1968 )

And Stalwax EP ( Copy ) - 2008

162 Replies

Hello

Bob Dylan - Maggie's Farm ( Bringing It All Back Home - 1965 )

( With "Dylan" It's easy !! )

Maggie's Farm - The WalKabouts ( Death Valley Days - 1996 )

Pulp - Common People (1995)

William Shatner - Common People (2004)

Hello !

Golden Brown - The stranglers ( 1981 )

"Golden Brown" is a song by the English rock band The Stranglers. It was released as a 7" single in December 1981 in the United States and in January 1982 in the UK, on Liberty. It was the second single released from the band's sixth album La Folie. It peaked at No. 2 in the UK Singles Chart, the band's highest ever placing in that chart. ( Wikipedia )

Golden Brown - Omar ( This Is Not A Love Song - 1997 )

J'adore la voix de chapo (rodger chapman, ex chanteur de family) qui participe pour cette chanson a mike oldfield

Hello !

Je parie que c'est cette chanson

I Think it's this song

Mais L'autre?

But the other? ..... Original / Copy

oui mais je ne sais pas ou est parti mon commentaire ! ! ! 

J'ai bien du mal a comprendre je ne maistrise pas l'anglais je voulais faire un sujet sur les playlists avec un titre suivit de l'original et des cover,mais il accepte pas le sujet en français bon j'essaye de faire comme vous 

souvent le maître est dépassé par l'auteur 

hello !

Je ne maitrise pas non plus !

Je suis Français aussi, Je me sert de traducteurs et finalement on fini par me comprendre!

Les gens de la communauté sont cool !

Mais la règle est de s'exprimer en anglais..... alors on fait avec ! ( Vas y essayes de traduire " alors on fait avec" en Anglais pour que tout le monde rigole 😄

quand j'essaye Coogle traducteur ça me donne un charrabia ou il mêlent de la drogue et des crimes dans les textes

C'est vrai c'est pas facile. il faut trier les réponses des traducteurs, ça prend beaucoup de temps

Mais tu peux egalement copier coler des resumés de wikipedia ( par exemple ), apres les avoir examiné, et surtout tu peux ne pas trop en dire;

Le plus important c'est que tu prennes du plaisir, et que tu en donnes aux autres, et moi je trouve ça bien de "parler anglais" quand on ne sait pas. J'apprend beaucoup depuis plus d'un an, Salut a bientot !

Y aurait il des Nations Unies sur les playlists sujet Faites Autour d'un artiste suivit des Originaux PUIS des couvertures

je voulais mettre my sweet lord mais pas moyen de trouver Georges harisson

Hello !

Beatles - 1

Beatles

No original versions on Spotify .... ok !

Here acceptable copies

Sarah Jarosz - The Tourist (originally by Radiohead)

Radiohead - The Tourist (original version)

The Highwayman - Jimmy Webb (original, 1977)

Highwayman - Glen Campbell (1979)

I like both of these versions quite a bit, but my favorite is the live duet by Paddy McAloon of Prefab Sprout with Jimmy Webb. It's not on Spotify but is on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhZA8GuZ1SI

Buffalo Ballet - My Friend the Chocolate Cake (1991)

Buffalo Ballet - Paul Kelly (1991)

Buffalo Ballet - John Cale (1974, original)

Also covered by The Walkabouts and Penelope Houston.

Hello !

Never Let Me Down Again - Depeche Mode ( 1987 )

Never Let Me Down Again" is Depeche Mode's nineteenth UK single, released on 24 August 1987, and the second single for the then upcoming album Music for the Masses.

""

The Smashing Pumpkins recorded a cover of the song and released it as a b-side on their 1994 CD single "Rocket" or in " Not Another teen Movie - ( 2001 )

""

Hello !

Shipbuilding ( 1982 )

"Shipbuilding" is a song written by Elvis Costello (lyrics) and Clive Langer (music). Written during the Falklands War of 1982, Costello's lyrics discuss the contradiction of the war bringing back prosperity to the traditional shipbuilding areas of Clydeside (Yarrow Shipbuilders), Merseyside (Cammell Laird), North East England (Swan Hunter) and Belfast (Harland and Wolff) to build new ships to replace those being sunk in the war, whilst also sending off the sons of these areas to fight and, potentially, lose their lives in those same ships. The best known version of the song is the version recorded and released as a single by English singer-songwriter Robert Wyatt in August 1982 a few months after the Falklands War, although it was not a hit until it was re-released eight months later on the first anniversary of the conflict.

""

""  

Shipbuilding - The Clang Group Ep ( 2015)

""

Suggested posts