Original version, and copy (good or bad)

Re : Original version, and copy (good or bad)

user-removed
Not applicable

C'est vrai c'est pas facile. il faut trier les réponses des traducteurs, ça prend beaucoup de temps

Mais tu peux egalement copier coler des resumés de wikipedia ( par exemple ), apres les avoir examiné, et surtout tu peux ne pas trop en dire;

Le plus important c'est que tu prennes du plaisir, et que tu en donnes aux autres, et moi je trouve ça bien de "parler anglais" quand on ne sait pas. J'apprend beaucoup depuis plus d'un an, Salut a bientot !

middo39
Roadie

Y aurait il des Nations Unies sur les playlists sujet Faites Autour d'un artiste suivit des Originaux PUIS des couvertures

je voulais mettre my sweet lord mais pas moyen de trouver Georges harisson

middo39
Roadie

middo39
Roadie

user-removed
Not applicable

Hello !

Beatles - 1

Beatles

No original versions on Spotify .... ok !

Here acceptable copies

Re: Original version, and copy (good or bad)

seattleBrent
Roadie

Sarah Jarosz - The Tourist (originally by Radiohead)

Radiohead - The Tourist (original version)

seattleBrent
Roadie

The Highwayman - Jimmy Webb (original, 1977)

Highwayman - Glen Campbell (1979)

I like both of these versions quite a bit, but my favorite is the live duet by Paddy McAloon of Prefab Sprout with Jimmy Webb. It's not on Spotify but is on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhZA8GuZ1SI

seattleBrent
Roadie

Buffalo Ballet - My Friend the Chocolate Cake (1991)

Buffalo Ballet - Paul Kelly (1991)

Buffalo Ballet - John Cale (1974, original)

Also covered by The Walkabouts and Penelope Houston.

user-removed
Not applicable

Hello !

Never Let Me Down Again - Depeche Mode ( 1987 )

Never Let Me Down Again" is Depeche Mode's nineteenth UK single, released on 24 August 1987, and the second single for the then upcoming album Music for the Masses.

""

The Smashing Pumpkins recorded a cover of the song and released it as a b-side on their 1994 CD single "Rocket" or in " Not Another teen Movie - ( 2001 )

""

user-removed
Not applicable

Hello !

Shipbuilding ( 1982 )

"Shipbuilding" is a song written by Elvis Costello (lyrics) and Clive Langer (music). Written during the Falklands War of 1982, Costello's lyrics discuss the contradiction of the war bringing back prosperity to the traditional shipbuilding areas of Clydeside (Yarrow Shipbuilders), Merseyside (Cammell Laird), North East England (Swan Hunter) and Belfast (Harland and Wolff) to build new ships to replace those being sunk in the war, whilst also sending off the sons of these areas to fight and, potentially, lose their lives in those same ships. The best known version of the song is the version recorded and released as a single by English singer-songwriter Robert Wyatt in August 1982 a few months after the Falklands War, although it was not a hit until it was re-released eight months later on the first anniversary of the conflict.

""

""  

Shipbuilding - The Clang Group Ep ( 2015)

""

SUGGESTED POSTS