PRINCE is back on Spotify

PRINCE is back on Spotify

Rock Star 18
Rock Star 18

After a long wait, Prince's whole catalog is now back for streaming on Spotify.

SoundofusRock Star 18
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
13 Replies

Re: PRINCE is back on Spotify

crematedman
Community Legend

brilliant!!

artful_dodger59
Roadie

This is most excellant! 

rattymommy
Casual Listener
Not the whole catalog..no "Crystal Ball" or "The Gold Experience", BUT THRILLED anyway!!!!❤❤❤❤❤

Boobie1224
Music Fan
Rt . Waiting for the Black Album and Golden experience. Any reason why Tidal has those to albums and we dont

user-removed
Not applicable

@Boobie1224

I would make a guess that some of the content might still be in an upload queue? I am basing this on when Neil Young's discography content came back onto the Spotify service, not every release showed up at once, there were a few outlier official albums that showed up a few days to a few weeks later. But also it is not uncommon for different streaming music services to have one or two releases that other streaming music services do not currently have, and vice versa for another streaming music service from that artist's release discography to have content only on that service.

Spotify users will just have to wait and see what comes back, but at least give it a couple of weeks. Content gets added all the time to the Spotify service several times throughout the week in some cases. Note I do not have any access to know when content might show up on the Spotify service, just for a general FYI disclosure here.

xboss
Roadie

Yeah, this is great. I been waiting so long. And not many "best of playlists" are complete without Prince

phylippo70
Casual Listener
Hi guys, I've ben try to listen to prince's music for the last couple of days but Prince's page keeps "thinking" and no music appears. Can anyone tell me if there are any problems? Thanks Filippo

rattymommy
Casual Listener
I'm so sorry. I haven't been having any problems and have been listening to
Prince ever since he came back to Spotify.
I just checked again for you, to be sure, and no problem.
I hope it gets fixed soon for you.

Boobie1224
Music Fan
Maybe you should Delete the App, and RE Download it. Btw please follow me on Spotify @ Boobie1224. I put my top 10 favorite prince Songs there please press the follow button along with my classic Soul Oldies.
SUGGESTED POSTS