PS4 Death Country ad

PS4 Death Country ad

iamtj85

When I play PS4 I almost always use spotify. When I was listening yesturday night I heard this commercial saying something along the lines of "Whether your into death metal (plays metal song snippet) or Whether you're into country (Plays country song snippet) or maybe your into death country" and then it plays a song which I find very interesting. Does anybody know if this is a real song and the name of it. 

3 Replies
Highlighted

Re: PS4 Death Country ad

ColeFactor

I am also wondering this!

Highlighted

kbenoit19

I have the same question.

Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

@iamtj85

@ColeFactor

@kbenoit19

Hello guys:

First off I am on a premium account, so I do not hear or see ads anymore and I do not know what song this might be from the ad. I did a Google keyword search and found this link below on last.fm, thank the dark Earthly gods for last.fm. They have nicely defined what death country is, and the best thing here on the page they list some top artists to check out here: http://www.last.fm/tag/death+country. You guys might try searching for a few of these artists in the Spotify service, while also checking out the top 10 Related Artists while at these artist pages on the Spotify service, and see if any of the music there on those artist pages or artist banner images catches your eyes any?

SUGGESTED POSTS