Pinegrove (Band) - Awesome Music

Highlighted

Pinegrove (Band) - Awesome Music

Cloudynick
Roadie

Hey Spotify community, never come to the website and been a member since 2012, love music and wanted to share a really good band with you all if you were interested in Indie rock, Alternative country, and or Americana kind of music. This band isn't so much alternative country but more indie than anything. 

Recommending this band to the indie fans and hope that their latest album "elsewhere" will hit the Pinegrove page too, check them out!

Evan Stephens Hall (vocals / guitar)
Nandi Rose Plunkett (vocals / keyboard / percussion)
Josh Marre (guitar / vocals)
Adan Carlo (bass)
Sam Skinner (guitar)
Zack Levine (drums / vocals)

a2591232337_10.jpg
7 Replies

Re: Pinegrove (Band) - Awesome Music

Community Manager
Community Manager

Really great band @Cloudynick, I've been chatting about them in this board here for months now. 

I saw their show in Cambridge, UK at the Portland Arms and it was excellent. Cardinal is an amazing album--bought the vinyl at the show. When is the new album coming out?

spotify:track:1J30UAywzkSeB63hl3nYrf:small

alexstew625
Music Fan

Pinegrove rules

Cloudynick
Roadie

@meredith One of the baddest to the bone bands I know so far after listening to music for 7 years. I'd say since the new album that they did ( or still in progress of doing ) might come out pretty soon within the next couple of months. One of the all time favorite bands and will continue to show more.

I wanted to at least see their touring in the Uk, their amazing.

3snakes1charm
Casual Listener

Great Band...discovere them recently

phaze02
Music Fan

This band is amazing. Glad they are getting exposure! Super unique sound, Old Friends is easily one of my favorites..built a playlist around that song. Thanks for sharing

bigman420

Thanks for showing me them appreciate it.

mewright
Roadie

YESSSS I love pinegrove, definitely consider them a huge inspiration...

https://open.spotify.com/track/7GXZPUA3TfrZQ7SmadPAmN

SUGGESTED POSTS