Pink Floyd and Peter Gabriel on Spotify

Solved!

Pink Floyd and Peter Gabriel on Spotify

Capitano
Regular

Hi there,

I'm a Spotify user in Germany.

yesterday I searched the Spotify music catalogue on me tablet (WebOS) and was absolutely surprised, because the results contained (nearly?) all Pink Floyd and Peter Gabriel albums. But when I tipped on a song there was the message "Song not available for download".

When I repeated the search with my PC there where - as always - no results for Pink Floyd and Peter Gabriel (except of the known compilations).

What does this mean? Are PInk Floyd and Peter Gabriel available in other countries - is Spotify preparing the release in Germany or what?

Does anybody have an explanation for me?

Capitano

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Betreff: Pink Floyd and Peter Gabriel on Spotify

Capitano
Regular

no mod or official out there?

SpotifyNewMusic
Gig Goer
Hi, Some albums are listed in the spotify catalogue by record labels but are not licensed for any Spotify Country, so they show up in some apps/websites but not when searching in the Spotify Client. The new Peter Gabriel live album is available in every spotify country except France and the Netherlands - http://www.spotimy.co.uk/albumpage.php?album=5259 Hope this helps
5 Replies

Capitano
Regular

no mod or official out there?

SpotifyNewMusic
Gig Goer
Hi, Some albums are listed in the spotify catalogue by record labels but are not licensed for any Spotify Country, so they show up in some apps/websites but not when searching in the Spotify Client. The new Peter Gabriel live album is available in every spotify country except France and the Netherlands - http://www.spotimy.co.uk/albumpage.php?album=5259 Hope this helps

Groovpoets

Actually that's no longer the case. The album was available before ( I listened to it late last year when I first went pemium on spotify, but it has since vanished).

Re: Pink Floyd and Peter Gabriel on Spotify

Macko1977

Hi,

I'm suffering from the same problem. I got the notification that Peter Gabriel's So album is available now, but can't find it on Albums list (so the only way to listen it is to navigate directly from Notifications). Moreover, a similar problem exists for the Long Walk Home album - but this time no track can be played - as already reported by other users.

Best regards

Maciej

Highlighted

Re: Pink Floyd and Peter Gabriel on Spotify

TheGiantHogweed
Roadie

Hi,

I too had the same problem yesterday. I got the notification about the album so and I could only access that album and his 4th album. However, yesterday, I did manage to access most of his albums from 1 all the way to us. I just had to look up 1 track name from each album and then I added each album to a playlist. It was very strange that when I looked up Peter Gabriel, none of these albums were there.

Today, I look up Peter Gabriel and a lot of albums are there at long last! There are still some missing though.

SUGGESTED POSTS