Pink Floyd "Animals" (1977) have not the original studio songs

Highlighted

Pink Floyd "Animals" (1977) have not the original studio songs

Casual Listener

Since the discography of the band were available in spotify, the album "Animals" (year 1977) have been never uploaded well. Please upload the original remaster songs of the studio records. All the others albums have no problems. Greetings from Argentina

2 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Pink Floyd "Animals" (1977) have not the original studio songs

user-removed
Not applicable

Hello and welcome:

Just to clarify so I am on the same page. You are wanting the remastered 2011 version of the Pink Floyd Album Animals, or are you wanting the version that was in the orginal analog recording and just transfered to cd on the first generation disk version 1985 or 1987 versions, or the 1994 digital remastered version? Anyway you should have access to the 2011 Remastered version of the Album Animals at least according to the spotify lookup information. Is there some sort of playback issue with it or something going on for your listening region?

Some wikipedia info about the Album version releases:

Reissues

Originally released on Harvest Records in the UK and Columbia Records in the US, Animals was re-released on Compact Disc (CD) in 1985,[nb 2] and in the US in 1987.[nb 3] It was reissued as a digitally remastered CD with new artwork in 1994,[nb 4] and as a digitally remastered limited edition vinyl album in 1997.[nb 5] An anniversary edition was released in the US in the same year,[nb 6] followed in 2000 by a reissue from Capitol Records.[nb 7][30] The album was also included in the Shine On box set.

Highlighted

Re: Pink Floyd "Animals" (1977) have not the original studio songs

Casual Listener

Thanks for answer! My problem with the upload album is that sounds like a live record (listen to the track 2: "Dogs") while the original record (and remastered version of 2011) sounds like this:

That's the original and remastered version of the song. Thanks for read my message and please upload the studio version and I will be grateful

SUGGESTED POSTS