Playlist Giveaway (For Sportbike & Cafe Racer Riders)

Playlist Giveaway (For Sportbike & Cafe Racer Riders)

MadmanOnWheels
Roadie

I just started a playlist, and it only has four songs. I didn't intend for it to geared (Ha! "Geared") toward riding bikes, necessarily, especially types of bikes that I don't own. I already have a biker playlist. I realized, once I started making this playlist, that it would be best for those riders (in the title). I have a pretty strict method for making playlists, and that didn't help. So, for these reasons, I figured it would make sense to give my playlist starter (There I go again, with bike parts.) to one or more of those type of riders that are into this type of music, as well.

So, I'm challenging you to continue building this playlist, in the same genre, with the feel of night riding. It's easy to just put a bunch of songs together, but that's no good.

I'm sure a lot of you would want to make custom cover art for the final product, with you and your bike at night. It would be great, if we could upload gif files. You could have a cover art of you night riding.

Whoever decides to make a finished product can repost it here, for everyone else to check out, follow, and share.

Let me see some interest, then I'll post it.

4 Replies

Re: Playlist Giveaway (For Crotchrocketeers & Cafe Racers)

Machiel_M
Roadie

Hi!

Nice idea, please post a link to the playlist...

MadmanOnWheels
Roadie

Right. I wanted to wait, until I saw that there was interest, first, instead of somebody seeing it and moving on, or taking the songs and claiming the list as their own, without interaction. So, what do you ride? And are you into the genres listed in the tags?

Machiel_M
Roadie

No, I drive :)

And no, I don't really look at tags for playlists...

I like rock music and this list sounds like it would produce some nice rock songs. Was hoping to learn some new songs... So fed up with "Born to be wild"

Highlighted

MadmanOnWheels
Roadie

Oh, okay. I thought you were a rider, because I thought you came here, seeing the title is about bike riders. No, this playlist is of a different kind of music, but I do have a biker playlist that is tailored more for cruiser riders, but it doesn't exclude the types of riders that are listed in the title. It's too bad that you're getting tired of "Born To Be Wild"; it's a good song, but it will be a while, before you hear it, again, on this playlist. There's a lot of songs. I'll post a link to the one that I'm giving away, when I get someone who rides those types of bikes, but I'll post my biker playlist/s and driving playlists for you, now.

So, what do you mean, learn some new songs? Are you in a band, or do you mean that you want to discover new songs to listen to?

Some of the songs on this first one, as someone else had put it (not referring to my playlist), are "carcentric". They're still good songs, about the road, and I guess I wasn't as strict, when I added them, as I normally am, when making playlists. You may like some of those songs for driving, and make a playlist of the, or I will.

So, do you ever intend to get a bike? You're missing out. If not, I understand, but if you were to, what kind would you get. I figured this post would "spark" some good conversation, too.

https://open.spotify.com/user/madmanonwheels/playlist/3HRTvOSZbmBVk7UAUoNuHK?si=W9QIHU2lT2GZl1xTl4O7...

I created this next one for a friend, initially. It's a driving playlist. Oh, I just thought of another playlist to share with you, but you would have to do a little something.

https://open.spotify.com/user/madmanonwheels/playlist/2EZCxpRULGoVFqTbRBKKaa?si=Yu2PwY_aTKmNV4Zc_Lsx...

Slide over from the cover art to get the details, on the 3rd one. Remember this game?

https://open.spotify.com/user/madmanonwheels/playlist/7CcYc59010al60L3KBVyuS?si=U6XJF9ihTzic3kXTG6QR...

SUGGESTED POSTS