[Playlists] Throwback Thursday playlist

Highlighted

[Playlists] Throwback Thursday playlist

donwico

It's a great idea, but in my estimation, I think it might be curated by someone far too young?  I have yet to see a Throwback Thursday playlist that goes any farther back than the 1990's.  Seems like a horrific waste of great music made in the many other decades before 1990 to not "throwback" to 1970's outlaw country, or early 1980's post punk, or late 60's psychedelic rock for example.  Give the job to someone with a little wider base of music history maybe? 

3 Replies

Re: [Playlists] Throwback Thursday playlist

dusiets
Gig Goer

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @donwico it would be great if when leaving feedback would link to the specific playlist. That way we can be positive we're passing on the feedback to the right folks. 

Thanks!

saxology

Time to resurect this thread...

https://open.spotify.com/user/spotify/playlist/37i9dQZF1DWXF8Nf1uycDZ?si=0WAqozpkR-2YQQRDDqrgUQ

Obvs this changes weekly, but I agree that it is curated by someone too young to come up with a playlist that goes back to the 80's, 70's, 60's.  I used to really like it, but it has got very "same"y with songs from this decade and 2000's with a few 90's songs thrown in.

IMHO

SUGGESTED POSTS