Please help and give your opinion!! I've made a song

Highlighted

Please help and give your opinion!! I've made a song

Music Fan

Thank you for your time and attention!! I have made my first ever song and I really want to know how you think about it. 

Leave me a comment and share your opinion with me 

You can also send me a personal message, thank you very much!!!

https://open.spotify.com/album/7D0UC2Wsn9m07hBb2mzKRY?si=KTZ35xojRru6CuTe9Fu6mQ&utm_source=native-sh...

8 Replies
Highlighted

Guys, I need a little help!! I' ve made my first ever song and need your opinion!!

Music Fan
Highlighted

Re: I made my first ever song and need your opinion!!!!

Roadie

It's not a song that is something that I would normally listen to (genre wise), but I really liked it so imma add it to a few playlists, keep up the good work! ❤️

Highlighted

Re: I made my first ever song and need your opinion!!!!

Music Fan
Thank you very much Sweven! that means a lot to me!
Highlighted

Re: Please help and give your opinion!! I've made a song

Roadie

Sounds impressively polished for a first song. Singing was nice and clear, the instruments were solid too. I give it a thumbs up 👍

Highlighted

Rock Star 4
Rock Star 4

Your song sounds great, @BaseAge; I like the sound of the guitar especially. Congrats, and thanks for sharing!

TreyAnastasioRock Star 4
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Highlighted

Music Fan

Thanks, for you message @TreyAnastasio, (and username Awildyouth) this is the first song I have ever written. Writing was long process for someone without experience. I had a few ups and downs and wanted to express certain feelings, that's how this started.
With the written song I contacted a recordingstudio. I was surprised that they liked it and so we started recording.
The proces took a year, from the first words on paper, till the finished product. Now it is finished and I am happy with the result. 

After all work that went into it, I was curious of people's opinion.

So thanks again for taking time and sharing your thoughts on it!!

Highlighted

Hey there @BaseAge, well done on your first track, it sounds lovely!

Just as a sidenote, hope you don't mind me merging your other similar thread to this one as double posting is against our Community Guidelines 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain
Highlighted

Composer

Just keep working on songs.  It's a journey and enjoy that journey.  I always have a hard time finishing songs.  While it's not something I would listen to typically the fact that you shared it with complete strangers is amazing.  When you sing, sing confident like nobody is watching.  I annoy my wife all the time singing.  She eventually gave up fighting me lol.   I win through persistence.  Sometimes I purposely sing bad too.  This track is for you, music is a great escape.  

SUGGESTED POSTS