Professor Elemental!

Solved!

Professor Elemental!

MisterParadigm

Spotify has multiple albums by Mr. B the Gentleman Rhymer, but not the oh-so-superior steampunk chap-hop artist Professor Elemental? Unthinkable, I say.

Not sure how the process works, but I think it is of the utmost important, that if you have so many of Elemental's peers available for listening, you should most certainly have his albums available. Especially The Indifference Engine, and coming this Fall, the new album "Father of Invention."

What is Spotify's chap-hop selection without "Fighting Trousers," "Steam-Powered," or "Cup Of Brown Joy"?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Professor Elemental!

David
Spotify Legend

Sir,

Welcome to our humble community. 

While we do indeed have a selection of ditties by young Master B, sadly we do not have any works by the aforementioned Professior Elemental. 

However, this might a choice down to the artist themselves. While we try to source tracks from near and far, some artists may choose not to be on Spotify quite yet. Should you wish to read a little more about this, then please, click this way

Should any aspiring young chap-hoppers wish to get their music on Spotify, then have a pop over to our Artists page.

Airhorn Enthusiast
2 Replies

David
Spotify Legend

Sir,

Welcome to our humble community. 

While we do indeed have a selection of ditties by young Master B, sadly we do not have any works by the aforementioned Professior Elemental. 

However, this might a choice down to the artist themselves. While we try to source tracks from near and far, some artists may choose not to be on Spotify quite yet. Should you wish to read a little more about this, then please, click this way

Should any aspiring young chap-hoppers wish to get their music on Spotify, then have a pop over to our Artists page.

Airhorn Enthusiast
Highlighted

MisterParadigm

Ah yes, thank you. As I am an illustrator working for Alborough (Elemental), I might drop him an email to see if he wants to contact you gentlemen (and ladies, I presume) to start promoting his work on Spotify.

SUGGESTED POSTS