RSS Feed URL?

RSS Feed URL?

Wardco
Songwriter

Hi, I'm sure this has been asked before but I can't find an answer. If it possible to get an rss feed url for a playlist?   Thanks

6 Replies
Highlighted

Re: RSS Feed URL?

Ryanx0r
Composer

I don't believe there is an official Spotify RSS feed. There are some 3rd party solutions, or you could code your own using the Spotify Web API

Highlighted

Wardco
Songwriter

Thanks, I will look for some 3rd party solutions. I need an RSS feed for my social media management service to make sharing playlist new songs quicker for the music blog I promote. 

Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

If you're just looking for playlist, why don't you just use the embed codes? RSS is really unnecessary. Unless the playlists you're interested in are the playlists that Spotify creates. Then a 3rd party solution would be best.

Highlighted

Wardco
Songwriter

Hi, because my social media software, sendible, requires an RSS feed. I have to copy and paste links repeatedly from Spotify for the music studios artists. I thought having the rss feed could speed up the social media process some.  Thanks for the suggestion. 

Thanks 

Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

O.k. Interesting.. Back in the day, I've used "HTML to RSS Converter" websites. I'm not sure how well that would work on Spotify links, because I'm sure 90% of it is probably Javascript. Keep in mind though, RSS feeds are used for feeds that are constently updating.. Well, I guess it doesn't really matter for what you're trying to use it for. Unless your site has a continuous page flow, I can't see it making much difference. Now, for something like YouTube, it would be helpful to have RSS links.

Highlighted

Wardco
Songwriter

Hi, I use sendible also.  Did you ever figure out how to get a playlist rss feed?

Thanks

SUGGESTED POSTS