Radiohead Collectors Edition Albums Have Disappeared from Spotify!!! Why!?!?!

Highlighted

Radiohead Collectors Edition Albums Have Disappeared from Spotify!!! Why!?!?!

Casual Listener

First off, I absolutely love Spotify and next to Napster when it was available this is the absolute best thing for music lovers.  I do have a question however related to the Radiohead albums available.  As recent as three months ago, Collectors Editions of Kid A, Amnesiac, and Hail to the Thief were offered on Spotify.  For some reason, I am not seeing those titles available anymore.  What happened!?!?!  Someone please explain.....apparently Spotify had the rights to these albums, but not anymore????

3 Replies

Re: Radiohead Collectors Edition Albums Have Disappeared from Spotify!!! Why!?!?!

Casual Listener

I stand corrected.  On my PC the Collectors Editions are available. For some reason they are not on my iPad.  Why is that?

Highlighted

Re: Radiohead Collectors Edition Albums Have Disappeared from Spotify!!! Why!?!?!

My Spotify deleted all of my music and then when I went to save it all on again they were gone 😞 really disappointed as I loved heaps of the extra songs
Highlighted

Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24

@abigail_c

The availability of music on Spotify is up to the artists and their music label, so the reason is that the artist or their music label has likely decided to remove it from Spotify.

Sometimes the music is only available in certain countries, while access is blocked to others.

Sometimes the album or song will be unavailable temporary, and come back again later.

Unfortunately, Thom York is not a big fan of Spotify, but let's hope they'll come back later.

osorniosRock Star 24
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
SUGGESTED POSTS