Announcements

Recent Gigs

Highlighted

Recent Gigs

Spotify
Spotify

Anyone got some good gigs coming up this summer? Or seen a great show recently?

Randomily caught these guys last night but glad I did--they had a tiny, packed room dancing despite it being one of the hottest nights of the year.

5 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Recent Gigs

Music Fan

Last week, I saw Depeche Mode live in Nimes (France) and that was 2h15 of complete happiness... Hot and so energetic!

Highlighted

Roadie

Awesome!

I caught alt-J a couple months ago then I've got Bastille in October, Stereophonics at the 02 in November, and probably getting tickets for Daughter too. 

No festivals this year though 😞

Anyone been to any good festivals?

___

New to the Community? Check out the Community newbie tips

Did I solve your problem? Click 'Accept As Solution' to help others find the answer!

Need Spotify help on Twitter? Head to @SpotifyCares
Highlighted

Spotify
Spotify

Greg wrote:

I caught alt-J a couple months ago then I've got Bastille in October, Stereophonics at the 02 in November, and probably getting tickets for Daughter too. 

No festivals this year though 😞

Anyone been to any good festivals?

Made it to Governor's Ball and Great Googamooga this summer. 

Got tickets to see Robert Plant and Phosphorescent this week though. I've always, always wanted to see Plant 🙂

Highlighted

Roadie

My fiance's band played yesterday afternoon  and last Saturday. Only got to catch the Sunday one tho. They have a gig the next three Saturdays that i know of so hopefully I'll get to catch some of those. He also went to a Megadeath concert last Thursday and there were a ton of other bands there too. He had a blast!

Highlighted

Spotify
Spotify

Going to see The Dodos with Dustin Wong soon! Looking forward to it--been enjoying their new album Carrier.

Also got my eye on Kurt Vile w/ Beach Fossils and  Toro Y Moi w/ The Sea and Cake. The venue is 3,000+ for both shows and I'd prefer a smaller one--anyone caught these guys live already?

SUGGESTED POSTS