Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Recommend a band with fewer than 500 followers

Recommend a band with fewer than 500 followers

Spotify has a lot of amazing, undiscovered artists. Some of them just need a push into the spotlight. 

So in this thread you can recommend your favorite artists with less than 500 followers. 

To insert a Spotify Play Button just: 

1. Pick a track from the artist/ band. 

2. Right click and select Copy Embed Code.

3. Paste it in the HTML tab on your community post. 

Lately I've been listening to a lot of Psyence Fiction (34 followers). Recommended to me by @Jamie 

UPDATE: Don't feel like digging through the whole thread for new tunes? Here's a handy playlist for you.  Hit shuffle and enjoy:

spotify:user:spotifycommunity:playlist:2jB5MPH3QzCPJnab9ASu6s

1,359 Replies

Piano to King of the Crickets remind me of the gitar on Imagine from time to time.

Mardock sounds pretty nice, got a couple tracks I enjoyed!

Here's a new one: Audego. New single out recently, sounds lovely.

'

EDIT:

Here's another one. Wyldest had 0 followers. Now they have 1! Deserve more though, Cruel Dusk is lovely:

I have a thing for crazy music, follow me to listen to check out my playlists..

If you like the post, please give KUDOS.
If i help you with something, accept as a solution, will be awesome..

Feel free to send a friend request, music network is infinite...

Hello !

Dark Captain Light Captain (347 Followers ) )

Dark Captain Light Captain create textured, folk-inspired pop/rock that combines pastoral psychedelia with electronic elements. Hailing from East London, the band formed during the winter of 2006,  Biography

My selection

Hello !

Brothers Of End (389 Followers ) )

Brothers of End is a Swedish pop group consisting of Mattias Areskog, Bengt Lagerberg and Lars-Olof Johansson Ståle. They grew up together in Jönköping. At Storsjöyran 2006 they met and agreed to form a band together. releasing a debut album The End in 2009, and a second album Mount Inside in 2011. A third album, Shakers Love, was released in 2014

Hello !

The Suzukis (70 followers)

I just can't believe this guy has only 3 followers (including me) 

Only 97!

48 😕

5 followers 😕

36 followers

74 followers... 

Mo Foster is a living legend as you can see here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mo_Foster
Enjoy!

This guy only has 205 followers

It's not as recommendation as is... but.. just wanted to share it..

i went to college with this girl.. not sure if she graduated 'cause i switched campus, but.. she truly followed her dream..

https://open.spotify.com/artist/0srIEI7pBMJPI1rF5o2AaP 

Have a great weekend! 

I have a thing for crazy music, follow me to listen to check out my playlists..

If you like the post, please give KUDOS.
If i help you with something, accept as a solution, will be awesome..

Feel free to send a friend request, music network is infinite...

Hello !

Ben's Symphonic Orchestra  - 29 Followers

Ben's symphonic Orchestra" demonstrates an exceptional capacity for writing polished pop songs and a keen sense for catchy tunes with addictive choruses and rich vocal harmonies. He is unrivalled in his ability to carry the listener into the moods he creates and the worlds of sound he invents.

""  

Indie singer-songwriter from Seattle, WA, USA - recommended for fans of Death Cab For Cutie, Elliott Smith, the Shins, Wilco:

https://open.spotify.com/artist/50pZwXkQ2kcCCJIfwJfRT8

Cheers!

Follow me

Hello !

Pirate Radio - 36 Followers

Pirate Radio got its start in 1996 when Brentt Brown (guitar/vocals) and Ryan Keeley (bass/vocals) were randomly chosen to be freshman roommates at Bucknell University. After finishing college and recording an album of homemade four-track demos, they relocated to San Francisco and formed Pirate Radio with Brian Stein (drums). Vintagely recorded at Tiny Telephone studios with Aaron Prellwitz, Pirate Radio (2005) captures a band defining its sonic soul and musical core, one that would sustain them for a decade and counting.

( http://pirateradiotheband.com/bio/ )

My Selection

""

The Taking, San Antonio, Tx (94 Followers)

Rock, Electronic Rock

The Taking (2015)

Please check us out, this is my band, please give us 30sec and check out. Play and follow

Thank you
image.jpg

Suggested posts