Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Recommend a band with fewer than 500 followers

Recommend a band with fewer than 500 followers

Spotify has a lot of amazing, undiscovered artists. Some of them just need a push into the spotlight. 

So in this thread you can recommend your favorite artists with less than 500 followers. 

To insert a Spotify Play Button just: 

1. Pick a track from the artist/ band. 

2. Right click and select Copy Embed Code.

3. Paste it in the HTML tab on your community post. 

Lately I've been listening to a lot of Psyence Fiction (34 followers). Recommended to me by @Jamie 

UPDATE: Don't feel like digging through the whole thread for new tunes? Here's a handy playlist for you.  Hit shuffle and enjoy:

spotify:user:spotifycommunity:playlist:2jB5MPH3QzCPJnab9ASu6s

1,359 Replies

Today I discovered this band from North Carolina, Some Army. Great if you're in the mood for some darker, chill indie listening. 

spotify:track:72vJIHoymLk6GgG6J5auvK

Hey there.

Don't you thinke that 8 followers and less than 1,000 plays on each remix since 2013 is unacceptable? Get some techno power!

spotify:track:2ZDKhr0xh0j3mwtakEVdqD

Rave Ryders - Techno Power (69Rave!rz Remix Edit), almost every listen from me.

Greetz

Jyrziu :d

Hello !

Björn Kleinhenz  (232 Followers )  

Björn Kleinhenz is a swedish independent mucisian.
He was born in southern Germany in the summer of 1981 but moved at an early age to Sweden where he has lived since. After growing up playing punk and hardcore in the small southern town of Sölvesborg he set off as a solo artist around his 20th year and has since then been a highly productive record artist and performer. Since his debut in 2003 Björn has put out close to 30 different releases and played over 300 shows throughout Europe ( http://www.kleinhenz.se )

My Selection :

""

I love it when you're all up in my backyard, @Meredith!

I have the great fortune of seeing Some Army all the time. NC is a hotbed of awesome music. Can't wait for the Hopscotch 2015 lineup to be announced!

I'd love to share Farewell dear Ghost with you!
An amazing band from Austria..

Farewell dear Ghost 

Hello !

Pirate Radio  (37 Followers )  

Pirate radio San Francisco-based indie-rock band
Country-tinged songs with strong harmonies, horns, keyboards and guitars. The albums demonstrate incredible range shifting seamlessly from 60s garage rock to kraut rock and folk.
( cdBaby )

""

meet Montebong..

a reggae band from mexico, just 377 followers so far... you can change that... 

ENJOY!

I have a thing for crazy music, follow me to listen to check out my playlists..

If you like the post, please give KUDOS.
If i help you with something, accept as a solution, will be awesome..

Feel free to send a friend request, music network is infinite...

Hello !

Blanche  (339 Followers )  

Blanche is an American alternative country band from Detroit, Michigan. Their music is based in Americana, early country, and folk blues, with a touch of haunting Southern Gothic stylings and garage rock mentality. Blanche is known for wearing vintage fashion of the early to mid-20th century.

The origins of Blanche can be traced back to the early '90s band Goober & the Peas. Led by Dan "Goober" Miller, the band was devoted to cowpunk, and dressed in honky-tonk attire. After the break-up of Goober & The Peas, three of the band's members—Dan Miller, Jack White, and Damian Lang—formed the garage rock band Two-Star Tabernacle with Miller's wife Tracee Mae Miller. The band split in 1999, after releasing one 7-inch vinyl with Andre Williams. White went on to form The White Stripes, Lang joined The Detroit Cobras, and Dan and Tracee Mae formed Blanche. ( Wikipedia )

""

Harpeth Rising: Progressive folk, bluegrass, rock and classical music-

A banjo, cello, violin & voices of angels. You'll thank me later. Smiley Happy

https://open.spotify.com/artist/25nvoFZMwR03VA29hFzTkT

Hello livinlargo

Welcome to the community
Thank you for your playlist 🙂

Eyre Llew

Follow me

Blurt

Follow me

Spectres

Follow me

The Myrrors

Follow me

Hello ghysl & thanks for the welcome.

Question-How do get my playlists to post like yours and others?

I saw in another post to right click and select embed but when I right click I don't get see that option-only copy link or copy URI.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hi, if you click the little link icon next to the smiley face. When the add link box opens, paste the song or playlist uri, then click in the Text to display box. You will see that by default the box will copy the URI link that you pasted  from above. You can either add a title if you choose or just click ok. You should be all set.

Follow me

Thanks spanglemaker. I'll give it a try

spotify:user:livinlargo:playlist:2n7oP7fTnudbxDUKEjTUIP

Suggested posts