Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Recommend a song with less than 5000 plays

Recommend a song with less than 5000 plays

As a spin-off to @meahtenoha 's post, I introduce you recommend a song with less than 5000 plays!

To reccomend a song simply: 

1. Pick a track with under 5000 plays that you like. 

2. Right click and select Copy Embed Code.

3. Paste it in the HTML tab on your community post. 

Let's go!

DJ Haus (UTTU) – Addicted 2 Houz (2231 plays)

Also here's a playlist of most of the tracks on the thread for you lovely lot:

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside
38 Replies

Here's a new song that I think is pretty good. It's called "Hollow" and it's the debut single from a singer named Emily Vaughn. It currently has 1,882 plays. (Or it might actually be 1,883 now, since I just listened to it!)

Cool idea, @JoeThomas Here's my contribution, currently at 4,642 plays but the entire album is worth checking out:

That's a nice song, Meredith. I like it!

Here's another one, currently at 4,226 plays. I've always found it an intriguing song. It's even more interesting now because the band completely disappeared soon after releasing it; their website is gone and they haven't posted anything to their social media pages in almost two years!

Bambounou – Great Escape (2497 Plays)

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

Kinematic -triage 1.109 plays only.. I don't get it. This guy deserve some kudos!!! 😃

White Laces have just 175 followers and this play has < 1,000 plays, but it's great. For fans of Deerhunter or The Babies

Mydo - Push 

Be sure to show some kudos if the help I give is useful! Don't forget to check out my soundcloud page for daily reposts.

Any one of these songs has less than 5000 plays on Spotify....because it is newly released.

(As a side note, the video for the song Brandywine has over 2000 views on Youtube.)

https://open.spotify.com/album/0ugY2Cfx94rK8re2cDvqdY?si=YfGUoSPkQU-GfR1f09xuCw

Hi! 

My name is Jack Solar, I'm an undiscovered independant music producer. For now i have only one song out called ''The Inner Soul''. It is about being yourself, regardless the influences from your surroundings or what others think, translated in a housy ambient soundscapish song. Hope you like it!

Kind regards,

Jack Solar

https://open.spotify.com/album/6dPFCdaiUrpNnram9MqEms?si=uVFJ7svjQoGWoHbNcOncww

We did an Ed Sheeran cover full band style a few months ago that's still hovering at 1k. Give it a shot!

https://open.spotify.com/track/1RdzDYj6tMRp6fg1udYrwz?si=1c2DxkHWTlW1GsASVTXIhg

Suggested posts