Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Rihanna - Unapologetic???

Solved!

Rihanna - Unapologetic???

Yes, what's going on I don't see the point of paying for spotify if I'm not getting the music I desire.
55 Replies

@grzesiek wrote:

sorry, just forgot that I got it from elsewhere.. Sorry for fake hope

Haha no worries! 🙂 

I have a desire to annoy my housemates with this album since one of them hates Rihanna lol!

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

At this point, I'm quite a bit frustrated. I'm paying money monthly for a premium membership to listen to music that I do not have access to. I really like Spotify, but this has happened a few different times with a few different artists/albums, and I would rather not deal with this particular issue.

RIHANNA'S ALBUM 'UNAPOLOGETIC' SHOULD HAVE BEEN AVAILABLE A LONG TIME AGO! Somebody who handles this section of spotify is messing up, and should be dealt with accordingly. (Somebody needs to get fired, quick)

I'm just saying. The 'Help' section has nothing to do with the availability of 'Unapologetic' it's really simple. Get permission, and put it up. That easy. A 5 year old could operate it. We're paying for you to provide, and you aren't. How is Rihanna's new single "Right Now" available but Unapologetic isn't? Answer that with your 'help' link. Just get the permission. Thanks
From,
An irritated subscriber

Yup, it's still unavailable but they literally just released her new single, "Right Now". How does that work when Unapologetic came out months ago? Please get your organization together, quick. You have paying customers that expect nothing less than perfection and all their music, please provide.
Thanks from,
A Spotify Lover (And Die-Hard-Rihanna-Fan)

We'd love all music on the service. Unfortunately, it's just not possible at the moment. Please check out the FAQ here.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

How is it not possible? You literally just got Ariana Grande's newest single that came out 3 hours ago, and you can't get an album that came out months ago? What is that? You have literally every other one of her albums. I'm just saying. It is very possible "Sam".
Thanks,
I'll be on here all day and all night till this album is on and playing in my playlists.

I'll see you guys tomorrow, unless the album is up, I will continue to blow up this thread.
Thanks for all your 'useful help'. #salty #needthisalbumnow #iwillshutupwhenitisavailable #kaithanksbye

It's a licensing issue, qlmarksii. We'd be delighted to upload it. If you'd like to know why it's not available, you can try and contact the rightsholders.
-------

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Is there a number or an email? Because I will contact them literally right now, in a formal, prompt and respectable manner to please release the rights to this album.

I don't have the direct contact details of the label, management or Rihanna, I'm afraid.

Her label is Def Jam though. You may be able to find some contact info on their website.
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

Lol I just re read the thread, ugh "withholding tracks" are you kidding me? Well, okay then, I guess I'll just move on with my life, apologies for the drama, just needed that album at that time, I know it's not your fault.

I do wonder if Rihanna is the reason the album isn't avaliable, rather then the label's choice. The Rihanna album the only one of her's not streaming I think is probably her least successful certainyl since she released Umbrella

Update, this album is now on spotify everywhere apart from US and Mexico according to the spotifynewmusic twitter account

I can confirm that it's now on, I'm in Norway.

It's in the US now as well.  I just happened to look today.  It's about darn time btw.  What's with these holdouts?

Suggested posts