Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Rock] What Are You Listening To?

[Rock] What Are You Listening To?

Artist: Deep Purple

Release: The Battles Rages On

Some content that got added to the artist profile page, I have just now gotten around to it.

138 Replies

6th CD set from the 7 double CD set.

From Live At Knoxville Civic Coliseum, Knoxville, Tennessee, November 15, 1972: 

The 7th CD set.

From Live at Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum, Uniondale, New York, November 20, 1972:

Artist : YES
Release : Like It Is: YES at the Mesa Arts Center

Release Year : 2015

A release that is the partner to Like It Is: Yes at the Bristol Hippodrome. This live release includes the albums Close To The Edge and Fragile played in the original track running order of the original album releases in their entirety. This release is probable one of last few to feature bass player Chris Squire who died shortly before this live set was released.

The other release in the set for those interested, which includes the albums Going For The One and The Yes Album done in their entirety live released in 2014:

Hello !

Masters of Reality

In 1981 in New York, Chris Goss and Tim Harrington create "Masters of Reality", a hard rock Band. Hard rock but with a touch psychedelic.

8 Albums between 1988 and 2009.

My selection:

""

I really enjoy the music from Masters of Reality. It is nice when a band can take a genre and do something unique with it but still stay true to the influences that started that genre or music style.

Paramore ❤️

this is one of the best (if not the best) Paramore albums ^^

spotify:user:paramoreofficial:playlist:4H78PHiJljGNOwse4L209r

Thoughts ?

nm

Hello !

Wishbone Ash ( 1970 - 2014 )

British Band

24 studio albums, 12 live albums, 10 compilation albums and 20 singles. ( Wikipedia )

""

Hello !

Black Sabbath ( 1968 - 2015 )

The Kings !

""

The new release from David Gilmour "Rattle that Lock". Can't stop playing it, over and over 🙂

I have been listening to Angra - Brazilian - Power Progressive Folk Metal, but sadly their content is scattered across several services to get to most of it. Angra's Artist Profile page - http://open.spotify.com/artist/7IAXZaLTb6nkJr8RmVPn5y

Hello !

Sun Dial - ( 1990 - 2015 )

Sun Dial is a British space rock band formed in 1990
Space rock but also acid rock , rock stoner , néo-psychédélic and metal
Around twenty album between 1990 and 2015

""

Soul Asylum - Hang Time

it gets a bad rap b/c of "labels" but i think it's a good "rock" album

spotify:album:180yw6XAnlMMX7DCM4ekAE

Hello !

Clutch  ( 1993 - 2015 )

Clutch is a group of American rock stoner ( Germantown, Maryland )
Heavy metal, Blues rock, Funk and high energy
+or- fifteen albums since 1993. The latter is expected in October 2015

""

Hello !

Monster Magnet

Monster Magnet is an American stoner rock band, originally from New Jersey. It represents the beginning of the twenty-first century a fusion of the musical heritage of many famous bands of the 1970s, including Black Sabbath, Hawkwind, the Stooges, MC5, Grand Funk Railroad, Velvet Underground and The Third Bardo. Their music that has its roots in the 1970s and is a synthesis of heavy metal, space rock and psychedelic rock and is usually attached to the stoner rock movement.

( https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monster_Magnet )

13 Albums, 30 Ep and singles + Compilatons and Micellaneous between 1989 and 2014

My Selection :

""

Hello !

Woods

Woods is an American band from Brooklyn, formed in 2005 by singer-guitarist Jeremy Earl
Woods have released eight albums, the latest in 2014 "With Light and with Love".
( View Biography on Spotify )

""

Hello !

Social Distortion

Biography on Spotify

My Selection:

""

Suggested posts