Roskilde Festival

Highlighted

Roskilde Festival

Spotify
Spotify

So I've decided to head over to Denmark for Roskilde this year. 

The full line-up is here:

http://www.roskilde-festival.dk/music/2017?view=poster

The artists I definitely want to see are below, but do you all have any other recommendations of great bands I should check out that are in the line-up?

• Father John . Misty
  • Slowdive
  • Alex Cameron
  • Angel Olsen
  • Hamilton Leithauser
  • Future Islands
  • Warpaintroskilde.jpg

5 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Roskilde Festival

Community Legend

Absolutely incredible lineup. I would surely be skipping Gucci Mane, Bryson Tiller, G-Eazy, and The Weeknd to check out some lesser known artists!

Highlighted

Spotify
Spotify

Yep I absolutely agree @crematedman, I'm eyeing the bottom of the poster so find some up-and-coming artists to check out. 

Highlighted

Community Legend
I definitely want to see Foo Fighters and Lorde.

@meahtenoha But I can recommend Of Mice & Men if you are into metalcore.

Highlighted

Gig Goer

AHHHH  I AM SO JEALOUS!!! You may be interested in the music on my profile since we seem to have a similar taste in music. Here is some of the music I mentioned in a thread I recently created. 

"""

Hi everyone, 

I am creating a ton of This Is Every Song playlists for a bunch of artists similar to G-Eazy, Skizzy Mars, Logic, BlackBear, Phoebe Ryan, and more! I would love to get feedback on them if I am missing any songs. Also, I would love suggestions for new artists to do! Any help or support through following would be great! I am trying to build these every song playlists to help people discover new/unheard of tracks from their favorite artists. 

Thank you, Spotify Community! 🙂 

"""

Highlighted

Roadie
SUGGESTED POSTS