Seeking tracks for "Easy Listening Piano Hidden Gems" playlist

Highlighted

Seeking tracks for "Easy Listening Piano Hidden Gems" playlist

nede_0101
Regular

Hello,

I've started a playlist with the theme "Easy Listening Piano Hidden Gems".  There are so many lovely piano pieces out there, but they can't all be at the top of the charts.  I'm particularly interested in original pieces, instrumentals, and it doesn't have to be purely piano, but mostly piano.

Here's what I've got so far to give you an idea what I have in mind:

https://open.spotify.com/user/prl1cfab4qo0fjy5zhbw0jtn2/playlist/4kx32LTx3BAk8s5nUd8D5H

Suggestions for additions would be appreciated.

Thanks.

5 Replies

Re: Seeking tracks for "Easy Listening Piano Hidden Gems" playlist

CzechFencer
Composer

nede_0101
Regular
I like it! Added.

Chelewynne
Music Fan

Hi! My album, "First Act" will be released April 4 and will be available on Spotify. There are 14 tracks, and at least half are centered around piano, with voice as well. I already have 2 singles up, but they are guitar and Uke. Badlands is guitar and Stuck In A Dream is on my Uke. I also play piano, clarinet and drums. I write my own lyrics with my dad, and do all of the composition and instruments. I also do my own recording, editing and mixing. Have a listen, and please follow me so you'll know when "First Act" is available to stream. It would be wonderful if you can use one or two of my songs on your play list. I'm a sixteen year old indie so I need all of the help I can get, to help people find my music. Best Regards, Chelewynne.

DSC_1940 (3)_LI.jpg

nede_0101
Regular

Coming back to this thread cause I was surprised there wasn't more suggestions made.  Surprised cause there are lots of "peaceful piano for meditation" kinds of things out there - like some youtube channels with billions of plays cause people like this kind of thing.  Just not here?  Maybe  I used the wrong terminology in the thread title?

JonasRe
Regular

Hi there,

we are ambient instrumental project Hoverchild. We just released a quiet, stripped-down, intimate piano piece called "This Is Where We Part" that we think would perfectly fit, and we would feel honoured to have it featured in your playlist!

https://open.spotify.com/track/478rmoosDPGyE1s2pqI1YB?si=XViDDRG3RP-Ac2VJ9a2Wug

Best regards ~

SUGGESTED POSTS