Share Your Success Story On Spotify

Share Your Success Story On Spotify

Vaharelis
Music Fan

Hello everyone! I would be really curious to learn about your success story, how did you got discovered on Spotify? Also how did you felt at that moment? I sometimes get a little sad, because my music is not yet discovered, however I want to learn about your success stories to use them as a fuel, for the fire that burns inside me, and to motivate myself to keep creating good music.18.jpgMe on my 1st music video

6 Replies

Re: Share Your Success Story On Spotify

om142747
Composer

Hey! Thanks for your question! I am also not discovered and am looking for fuel. When we find it and make it to where we want to be, things will make sense! Good luck, wishing you the best!

beaumorgan
Music Fan

beaumorgan
Music Fan

Hey there,

I don’t know that I would consider myself discovered by any means, but I have had almost 18k plays in the two months since I released my first single which I call a success for sure. For starters I think Spotify has some great tips and tools online for how to get your music out there. The goal obviously is to get on playlists. So pay close attention to their guidelines for submitting to their curators becore you release you next batch of music. There are also great playlist pitching services such as Playlist Push that do a decent job of putting your music in front of the right people. Quality is everything though. Look at your music objectively and ask yourself if the quality of sound and recording is there. If so, then just keep communicating with people and keep pushing. If the songs are good people will respond. Good luck!

Fyssil
Composer

Hi there,

At the moment, Im just trying to be a music curator, creating a platform to give the smaller artist(s) a bit more clout.

Close to 80 followers, so I still have a long way to go, but I do stay concistent with my playlist.

If you have time and are interested in mellow sounds, please have a listen, follow if you enjoy and share it with everyone you know.

Thank you:

https://open.spotify.com/user/f.siarge/playlist/4kvoqjdvKyeelLrKXpP8GN?si=Sdq95EStQ-WfyYFL7WDjPA

Vaharelis
Music Fan

Thank you very much my friend! I wish you the best of luck with your music journey!

Vaharelis
Music Fan

Hey my friend, congratulations on reaching that 18k. I am sure you will reach 100k soon!! I am aware of Playlist Push, haven't tried it yet. Also the chances to get picked by the 20-30k songs submitted daily to the official Spotify curators are kinda slim, I would say. My strategy, is to get featured to some smaller playlists first, and then get picked by the algorithm.  Most people say that they enjoy my music, however some of them comment on my accent (Greeks are notorious for their accent). I am doing acoustic covers of popular songs, and today my cover of 11 Minutes by YUNGBLUD feat. Halsey and Travis Barker dropped. If you have some time available, you might wanna give a listen to it, and tell me your opinion about it. Also I am interested to listen to your single + I got a small playlist where I can add it, so feel free to send me a link.

SUGGESTED POSTS