Share a track from an Unknown Artist you love

Re: Share a track from an Unknown Artist you love

Leebasilvermoon

Hello, I´m sharing the music of my life :) If you love listening to rock. So Please, listen to Black Mercury. The band is from small town from Czech Republic and work hard and write the songs from their hearts and souls. In the country are many bands but any other doesn´t sound so earnestly realistically as BM. Give the band chances. 

Leeba S.

(this is how I imagine music written in blood, with tears, love and unfalse joy)

The posted track is intro for I. album. Here is the start of their love to makin´music)

https://play.spotify.com/track/0Tdu9lS7h8T1FqCK400hFM

cjmolis
Casual Listener

maddie_b
Music Fan
@darrenlaurence and she's only 15, amazing

dideke_prins
Gig Goer

Hi! 

First thing you need to do is go to your Spotify and right click on the song you want to share. Then you choose 'copy url'. After that you go to your web page and you can see the options like; bold, underlined, etc. If you click on the icon next to the picture options (left from that) you get a kind of page where you can copy your url and you can even add a titel.

good luck and let me know!

Dideke :)

dideke_prins
Gig Goer

spotify:track:47KDDZgFiX1w6RFOuLXsSn

I strongely recommend this guy, because of his originality. He's very good live also, so if you like these ill say listen the live album from 2013!

dideke_prins
Gig Goer

I already shared a link of an alternative, folk, country artist. But if you're more of the deep house kind of music I'd recommend this one!

spotify:track:4l1Uaq0EVwzrnHq3WomQH0

RaquelCarv
Roadie

I think this one was on my Discover Weekly a while ago. If I remember it, it's because it's good. I love it!

krix98

Kendrick Lamar - Cartoons & Cereal ft. Gunplay, please

Highlighted

etoroz
Gig Goer

Solar Zone

Dj_tomsten
Roadie
SUGGESTED POSTS