Share your 3 from 3 from 1 playlist - Three songs, three albums, one artist

Re : Share your 3 from 3 from 1 playlist - Three songs, three albums, one artist

user-removed
Not applicable

Hello !

Nick Drake ( 3 from 3 from 1 )

Nicholas Rodney "Nick" Drake (19 June 1948 – 25 November 1974) was an English singer-songwriter and musician, known for his acoustic guitar-based songs. He failed to find a wide audience during his lifetime but his work has gradually achieved wider notice and recognition.Nick Drake signed to Island Records when he was 20 years old and a student at the University of Cambridge, and released his debut album, Five Leaves Left, in 1969. By 1972, he had recorded two more albums—Bryter Layter and Pink Moon. Neither sold more than 5,000 copies on initial release. Drake's reluctance to perform live, or be interviewed, contributed to his lack of commercial success.

Nick Drake suffered from depression, particularly during the latter part of his young life. This was often reflected in his lyrics. On completion of his third album, 1972's Pink Moon, he withdrew from both live performance and recording, retreating to his parents' home in rural Warwickshire. On 25 November 1974, Nick Drake died from an overdose of amitriptyline, a prescribed antidepressant; he was 26 years old. Whether his death was an accident or suicide has never been resolved. ( Wikipedia )

Re : Share your 3 from 3 from 1 playlist - Three songs, three albums, one artist

user-removed
Not applicable

Hello !

Fink  ( 3 from 3 from 1 )

Fink, aka Fin Greenall, is an English singer, songwriter, guitarist, producer and DJ, born in Cornwall and currently based in Berlin and London. From 1997–2003 he recorded electronic music and DJ'd internationally, releasing in 2000 his debut album Fresh Produce on Ninja Tune.
After a first electronic album, Fresh Produce, they recorded two albums that blend folk, blues and soul in a very sleek and intimate

Distance and Time is the third album of Fink. It was released on 1 October 2007 on the Ninja Tune independent record label.

Hard Believer is the sixth studio album by Fink. It was released globally by Ninja Tune's ( 2014 )

My selection

Carina
Community Legend

Oh Fink! <3 I miss "Perfect Darkness" in the list..

user-removed
Not applicable

hi carina!

The choice is often difficult with these perfect artists

In some cases "6 from 6 From1" would be better

Carina
Community Legend

Yes thats true.

Just mentioned it, because it's my favorite work of Fink :)

user-removed
Not applicable

Hello !

Solander ( 4 from3 from 1 ) ( For once )

Solander is a Swedish pop/folk/indie band " We like making simple pop songs but always twist them around one way or another. The songs we write may often sound a bit sad, but for some reason playing sad songs makes us happy." ( Solander - Bandcamp )

*   Since We Are Pigeons - 2009

*   Passing Mt.Satu - 2011

*   Monochromatic Memories - 2014

Little Bonus for a friend

*   The garden ( Passing Mt Satu )

*   Huckleberry Finn ( Passing Mt Satu )

*   Berlin ( Since We Are Pigeons )

Carina
Community Legend

Big love for Solander! Saw them twice, always a pleasure.

But funny how different my 3 from 3 playlist of them would look light.

(Flight / The Garden / Huckleberry Finn and Berlin would be in it for sure!)

user-removed
Not applicable

hi

I added a Bonus :)

user-removed
Not applicable

Hello !!

Songdog ( 3 from 3 from 1 )

Songdog are a Welsh three-piece folk noir band noted for their intelligent lyrics and sparse (often acoustic) musical arrangements

A Life Eroding (One Little Indian Records, 26 Apr. 2010)

The Time of Summer Lightning (One Little Indian Records, 2005)

Last Orders At Harry's Bar (Junkyard Songs, 7 Oct. 2013)

Re: Share your 3 from 3 from 1 playlist - Three songs, three albums, one artist

ZeRoD
Roadie

Here-ith be thow 3 from 3 from 1 playlist by said "deadmau5"
idk why I'm talking like that but here's the playlist... idk if I did it right but hey here it is :D hehehe

3 from 3 from 1 - deadmau5

http://open.spotify.com/user/_zerod_/playlist/6IFqBtnVjbOZlLqxgD5g9S

<iframe src="https://embed.spotify.com/?uri=spotify:user:_zerod_:playlist:6IFqBtnVjbOZlLqxgD5g9S" width="300" height="380" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

Idk if that^^^ came out correct either....

but Yolo.

See ya human I hope to hear from you again

-Zerod//Alex

SUGGESTED POSTS